3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
seo2up 03.04.22 07:39 pm

FPS Drop (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

I sat myself, went through dl2, went to the seller, sold things, stood in the ship of the peacekeepers. Then the game just hung, well, I restarted, everything is ok. I start the save, and there - 1-4 fps. It doesn't go higher. I went to another save, there are stable 60 + fps. What I just didn’t do: I updated the drivers, lowered the settings, set it to windowed mode. That is, the problem is not in the PC itself and not in the settings. I found the same problem on the Internet with people, they say that the save is broken and you need to backup (roll back). Well, ok, I'm doing a rollback, it just rolled me back to the moment when the bug had already occurred. Now I don’t know what to do, before that I didn’t make backup saves, because I didn’t expect that the game could break SO. Save for 30+ hours of gameplay and full pumped pers/invent to nowhere. Is there a solution to this problem or do I have to start all over again?
2 Comments
Sort by:
F
Farid01 03.04.22

We have the same problem on two accounts, it started after the last update, we found a solution: only after you start again and then the rules are played. I've left requests for now, I'm waiting.

If you have the same problem, do not pass by, write to them at [email protected]

Write in English that you have the same problem: https://steamcommunity.com/app/534380/discussions/0/3273561484339091157/

Be sure to create a ticket for off. site that there is such a problem:
https://dyinglight2.support.techland.pl/en/support/tickets/new

s
seo2up 11.04.22

Farid01
Yes, these days I have already managed to complete the game on another save. But it was still a shame to lose the past save. I think it will be fixed in the next patch, to write or not to write. But I think this patch will have to wait a long time. In general, in vain they did not add the self-saving function, so it would be possible at least to save yourself at certain important points, in case of such breakdowns. I have to turn off the save in the cloud in the incentive and fiddle with the folder. It's not difficult, but that's not what we pay that kind of money for.