3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BeDaLeK 03.04.22 07:39 pm

Not invaded by Anastasia (Elden Ring)

We pass with a friend in a co-op, they went to the Cadaverous Smell Shack (between the Vulcan Manor and the Shadow Castle) and Anastasia invaded him there, they gave her weapons for her murder. They immediately returned to grace and began to do the same with me - it does not intrude, neither in co-op, nor in solo. All stages of the game are passed identically with us, all the answers to all the characters and so on. At the site of the first invasion in the Smoldering Temple, she invaded both of us and was killed.
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 03.04.22

BeDaLeK
It may help, if there is grace not far from the place of invasion, then you need to sit by grace for a couple of full days and after that wander a little in the place of invasion .... If this is not a specific bug ... maybe this will help-))

B
BeDaLeK 03.04.22

The Evil Spirit of Yambuya
Yes, the time of day has already changed different things and tried to run there again - nifiga. Looks like some glitch in the game. We already had something similar, we cleared my mine, I collected all the stones there to improve weapons, which were in the form of yellowish crystals on the walls. And when they went to him to go through the same mine, he didn’t have them, apparently the game decided that he had collected them while he was in my world, but such loot is visible only to the host and only the host receives these materials.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 03.04.22

Or maybe the NPC - the bot does not invade, if the main boss of the location is killed ???

B
BeDaLeK 03.04.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
No, they shouldn't be affected unless it affects their quest chain. But at that point, we hadn't killed Ricard yet.

D
Dmitry Dianov 11.04.22

Same stuff. Doesn't intrude. True, I approached there from the side of the tree, and not from the back side.