3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 03.04.22 07:39 pm

How to get to this location (Elden Ring)

Hello. I can't figure out how to get into this castle or whatever. The path to it leads through a crevice. but there is no entrance there as far as I understand. And jump high. It is guarded by giant archers.
On the screen, I'm standing next to a smoldering temple. He's behind.
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex1gr 03.04.22

B
BambardaMaxima 03.04.22

alex1gr
You need to completely pass the river source of Siofra. This is an underground loka, the descent there is in the Misty Forest near the small tree Erd. At the end of this underground loka there will be an elevator that will take you to the desired level. I think you'll figure out what's what, good luck!

a
azazello777 03.04.22

alex1gr
Of all the antics in the exhaust, there will be an amul for + 19% of the weight. Therefore, look, if necessary, then go, if it does not burn, then put it off. P.S. You can't get inside this colosseum.

a
alex1gr 03.04.22

Thanks guys. I'll try

a
alex1gr 03.04.22

BambardaMaxima
and where exactly is this descent can be shown on the map?

K
Kostet09 03.04.22

alex1gr
This is not a descent, but an ascent, on the map of the river source of the siof, the lift is at the top of the map, when you go up there will be a fork: in one direction you will go a bear and you will meet a key, in the other direction you will go a couple of giants shooting, 3 red call signs and a large jug, which gives a talisman after killing 3 dudes!

a
alex1gr 03.04.22

That's it, I found and killed two mobs out of three. While left for a while. thanks for the help