3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nessussssss 03.04.22 07:39 pm

Is it possible to finish the Varre quest on a pirate? (Elden Ring)

Maybe there is someone who finished this quest on a pirate?
41 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrRedGrave 03.04.22

Well, it’s logical that no) there is no network to connect to other players, and, accordingly, the quest cannot be completed

G
GillesDeVanz 03.04.22

Nessusssss
On a pirate only add an amulet with a table. but you can get to the loka in another way)

K
Kostet12 03.04.22

GillesDeVanz
pffff... all you need to do is go through the winter lock with the summoner boss (behind him an amulet) and morgoth, and before him 2 more demigod bosses to get to the capital, by the way, there are still numerous fights before them with mobs and mini bosses! crazy plan! Bottom line - do not pirate! Moreover, the game is worthy!

L
Lex one 03.04.22

Kostet12
Not worthy.

V
Voidear 03.04.22

Kostet12
But now you can't buy the game in Steam. In addition, it has doubled in price.
Now it’s better to play on a pirate, and only then buy at a discount with all the add-ons.

G
GillesDeVanz 03.04.22

Kostet12
Well, in fact, if you want to complete the game at 100%, then the road will lead there.

A
AndralStormborn 03.04.22

You can get to the desired location. And that it will be closer to the end of the game - it doesn't matter, it's still highl. And the reward of this whole quest is dubious, for an amateur.
By the way, will it not count for the quest the invasion of the NPC on the quests of the Vulcan's estate? Will have to check.
But on the offline transfer, you want to use cheats, you want - mods for convenience and fixing some problems. Anything.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 03.04.22

AndralStormborn
Navryatl invasion from the Vulcan Manor will be counted, most likely the trigger of the quest lies through the bloody finger ... in the online quests of the estate, the bloody finger does not participate-))

y
yanmetkiy 03.04.22

Kostet12
but nothing that is in the lock that he is trying to get into is highlevel and it makes no sense for him to poke his head there, if everything that you have listed is not passable for him

B
BeDaLeK 03.04.22

yanmetkiy
It seems to me that many pirates are so worried about Varre's quest, only because of the highlevel loki for the sake of farming runes on the bird of grace and that's it.

P
Patrick Star Online 03.04.22

There is a way to complete the entire Varre quest offline. We need the Cheat Engine and a spreadsheet from Hexington.
I used this
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/947957866436894790/957673311767253012/eldenring_all-in-one_Hexinton_v1.60_ce7.4.ct
Launch the game;
We pass the quest until the moment when he gives us 5 fingers and sends us to invade;
We start CE;
Loading the table;
Select - World Flags by CarlosM - NPC (WIP) Edited by Scarborough Fair
Then right click on White-Faced Varré (24) - Browse this memory region - Change value 08 to 06 here:

Close CE, it is no longer needed. We speak with Varre, the quest continues, you are magnificent.
Quest goes to the end.
UPD: Checked on version 1.03.02

N
Nessussssss 03.04.22

Thank you all for your answers )MrRedGrave
GillesDeVanz
Kostet12
Lex-one
Voidear
AndralStormborn
Evil Spirit Yambuya
yanmetkiy
BeDaLeK
Patrick Star Online

s
shmel1907 03.04.22

Patrick Star Online
Thank you, buddy) Everything worked! I pass the quest

s
semenka12345 03.04.22

Patrick Star Online
So I was sitting with this sign, and I thought about how to edit the files, until I found your comment. Tell me friend, how did you understand what needs to be changed in the files?

P
Patrick Star Online 03.04.22

semenka12345
Everything is quite simple. The author of this table has a discord. It's a pretty popular question there. Someone has already found these values. I just checked and shared.

J
Jeka0sipov 11.04.22

Patrick Star Online
Never used CE. Can you tell me exactly how to "Start the table" and what exactly to press after starting the CE?

b
barabear 11.04.22

Jeka0sipov
Download and install CE, run the table, select the game process and use

n
nighthawkreal 11.04.22

And if they kill him, what will they give?

D
Deliriums 11.04.22

Patrick Star Online
Thank you so much!

D
Deliriums 11.04.22

NightHawkreal
will give stupid fingers, if you are afraid to experiment, enter % appdata% in the search on the taskbar, copy the elden ring folder there and save it somewhere separately, this will be your save, stupidly do something further, if you don’t like the outcome, replace the file. (this is on a pirate so, on offe mb to a friend)