3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kenryla34 03.04.22 07:39 pm

I think I broke the game for myself... Pureblood Knight's Medal (Elden Ring)

I started to complete the quest Varre, he gave me the "Medal of a pure-blooded knight", despite the advice not to rush to activate it, I activated it and ended up in the "Mausoleum of the Mogvin Dynasty". All teleports just went out and I can't get out of this location. My character is level 34, I can’t kill the boss, I can’t summon someone either, since the location is highlevel. Is there any way to escape from this location?

6 Comments
Sort by:
B
BeDaLeK 03.04.22

Maybe they messed up after the patch. It used to be like this - you teleport through the medallion there and there you can teleport back after you find, activate and sit by any grace.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 03.04.22

Can I get a medal one more time? Maybe if you use the medal again, it returns back ??
Maybe false grace will help, although I XZ-)

B
BeDaLeK 03.04.22

The Evil Spirit of Yambuya
When used, the medal only teleports to this location and by the way I read that many people use it - this is such a "cheat" in case of emergency - you fight with the boss, you see that you won’t win and you have a medal on quick access - click and you dumped.

M
Mad_Tim 03.04.22

You are underground, press the right stick to open the surface map.

K
Kostet09 03.04.22

kenryla34 Press
"y" on keyboard

R
Ricch 03.04.22

kenryla34
You have a "Surface" button on your map. Press it (on the keyboard by default it is Y), and you will see a map of the surface