3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KUBA1ST 03.04.22 08:05 pm

How to get two items at the beginning of the game? (Elden Ring)

How to get these 2 items a????? They are both at the very beginning. The first is where the training is and the second is also at the beginning but under the xiphoid key ((

15 Comments
Sort by:
K
KUBA1ST 03.04.22

2 screens in one if that

B
BerserkGuts6666 03.04.22

You are here ^_^

K
KUBA1ST 03.04.22

BerserkGuts6666
and what's there)?

K
KUBA1ST 03.04.22

BerserkGuts6666 ok
, okay, I'll figure it out) thanks
. What about the object in the very first location?
What is the first step

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 03.04.22

KUBA1ST
To pick up the sparkle where the chariot rides, you need to jump there ... by the way, from the place (where the sparkle lies) you can kill the chariot with a bow at the pots that hang under the top ... you need to catch the moment so that the chariot passes there under them- )

Spoiler

K
KUBA1ST 03.04.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
, damn it, thought about these pots ....... from a bow with ordinary arrows ?? in the castle of the thunder curtain where 2 mutts eat and above them a hefty corpse, too, as I understand it, can I?))

K
KUBA1ST 03.04.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
from the bottom of my heart for the info) if that can be addressed? otherwise I already feel stupid with this game and cleaning up locations

B
BeDaLeK 03.04.22

KUBA1ST
In this dungeon with a chariot, from a narrow bridge on which she rides, you can jump onto a ledge. There will be some stone imps and a fire trap. After that, there will be a large hall with a narrow bridge, two monsters will hang on the ceiling, such as the starting boss that kills us. From the bridge in this hall, again, you need to jump onto the ledge and then even lower, and there will already be an elevator to the things that you saw, but be careful - there the ghost of the knight will attack and you will clearly see the jugs, which if you hit the chariot - it will break and will not appear again.

K
KUBA1ST 03.04.22

BeDaLeK
Tin, you can't do without a glass of vodka))
If I knew right away that there is a stupid key.....

B
BeDaLeK 03.04.22

KUBA1ST
Did you break the chariot with jugs that hang from the ceiling? They give her an onion.

K
KUBA1ST 03.04.22

BeDaLeK
no, damn it, I still don’t understand how (3 boobs at the beginning hang and that’s it (

B
BeDaLeK 03.04.22

KUBA1ST The
most convenient place is from the platform where the ghostly knight and the sword-shaped key - you wait for the chariot to hit the wall under you and shoot at the rope on which the pot rests - the pot should fall approximately on the chariot. You have three attempts, if it didn’t work out, sit by grace and run to try again.
By the way, a knight can be lured out in advance with a bow when you are just running past the chariot -
he will teleport down to you and the chariot can crush him and you won’t have to mess with him on a small platform.

K
KUBA1ST 03.04.22

BeDaLeK
did everything ....... I'm a moron, doperlo

K
KUBA1ST 03.04.22

BeDaLeK
burn with a blue flame ....
Thank you very much for the info .
From the beginning, I just shot at eggs, but I need a thread)

K
KUBA1ST 03.04.22

BeDaLeK Have
you gone through a lot? Can you post a screenshot of your build?