3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Putnik_Dirar 03.04.22 08:05 pm

Quest \"Nerts Madness\" (Mount Blade 2: Bannerlord)

I started this task after fighting enough with all the factions and slaughtered several dozen lords and several kings. According to the quest, you need to chat with 10 noble people, and if these included those whom I killed, in particular kings, it turns out that I ruined the main game quest?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Pchelkin 03.04.22

Putnik_Dirar
If you caught lords where you need to talk, when you attack a lord or a kavot, 1 more line is responsible for this task where you need to talk to 10 noble people. if you did not click on it, then you killed them.

Z
ZyLill 03.04.22

Aleksey Pchelkin
Optional. Many lords refer to someone from their faction, I didn’t see it, but here it is ...

P
Putnik_Dirar 03.04.22

Aleksey Pchelkin
I understand)

In general, the quest was marked as unfulfilled after 10 in-game years and the quest for collecting the banner of the empire or something like that was activated by itself. So it wasn't critical.

B
BogdanB 03.04.22

Putnik_Dirar,
as I understand it, there are more lords than necessary for the quest. Approximately 3 lords in each kingdom, who will tell their opinion about the past battle. And further along the quests there will be 2 NPCs :)