3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nessussssss 03.04.22 08:05 pm

Ragefire Proscription (Elden Ring)

Guys, who was here? Any ideas how to loot things that were above covered with garbage?
I'm fucking with this loki, there is very little information about this dungeon on the Internet
17 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nessussssss 03.04.22

I'm talking specifically about this place, I've already tried everything

N
Nessussssss 03.04.22

Who cares, I can tell you how to get there, only tsits

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 03.04.22

Nessusssss
In your second bottom screenshot, where you are looking at a purple sparkle that you can’t get .... Behind your back there is a crazy homeless person sitting there, you need to hit him with your fist, aggro yourself, he will smack with magic and clear the passage to the sparkle, which don't get it-))

n
niss87 03.04.22

Nessusssss
interesting, tell me first how to get into the proscription of a furious flame

K
Kostet12 03.04.22

it's very easy to get here, even mobs clean everything for you, everything is logical

A
AndralStormborn 03.04.22

Yes, there is a set like. In general, there are a couple of such places where these tents need to be destroyed by the mob sagriv on yourself and letting him shoot magic, and stand next to these tents himself.
And there is also a top heavy shield. It's really hard to get there.

N
Nessussssss 03.04.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
thank you very much)

N
Nessussssss 03.04.22

niss87 you walk
barefoot under Leindel and there you hit the wall behind the chest, everything is simple

N
Nessussssss 03.04.22

AndralStormborn
Thank you)

n
niss87 03.04.22

Can you show Nessusssss
on a map?

a
azazello777 03.04.22

niss87 you will fuck
the essence. I hope the frosty stomp will be severely nerfed, otherwise you can add the "Kill all" button with such success.

A
AndralStormborn 03.04.22

azazello777
Frost Stomp has already been nerfed, now it deals quite adequate damage. But it's still very comfortable.

z
zEmberg 03.04.22

AndralStormborn
Now it's only good for regular mobs, not so good against bosses. Because of the long timing

N
Nessussssss 03.04.22

niss87
You can't show it there, go down into the catacombs and study them completely

D
Dmitry Dianov 03.04.22

AndralStormborn
Logic, huh?) I'm a great warrior, overthrowing demigods, but a fucking tent is stronger!)

r
raspisnoy1 11.04.22

I got there from the grace of the ROCKS FROM THE SIDE OF THE ROOTS where the root location is. There is a hole in the wall above the grace (I flew there with a cheat), then two illusory walls and you go out to the grace of the proscription of a furious flame. So I wouldn't have known about the passage.

r
raspisnoy1 11.04.22