3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Homicator 03.04.22 08:05 pm

Do not go to capture the checkpoint, on Cordon (STALKER: Clear Sky)

Hello.
I ran into a situation here.
Fulfilled a couple of assignments from the leader of the Loners, Father Valerian, on Cordon. They offered to join them, I agreed.
Then I was asked to capture the checkpoint and clear it of Bandits.
Came there, killed everyone, and then nothing happens.
I had a similar one broken down in the Swamps, but somehow it fixed itself, it was enough to talk with Chisto Nebovets, in the nearest occupied territory, and they ran.
And here he already rubbed it with everyone, no one comes.
The patch on the fix "gang wars" set, on a clean game.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1805388005805194874/7F80A69C3C9F05500B3817038BA98CDCDB24CEA9/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 03.04.22

Homikator
Homikator wrote:
...nothing happens next... no one goes.
There are problems with the war of groups, many times I went to 1.5.10 (without mods) and entered into everything. After various "jokes" I decided for myself that it's easier to be neutral, there are fewer problems.
... I put a patch on the "gang wars" fix, on a clean game ...
And this patch with the fix does not break anything in the game? - on a clean one, it happened to me that one enemy ran away from the main group somewhere, and until you kill him, nothing happens.

H
Homicator 03.04.22

SonyK_2 wrote:
And this patch with a fix does not break anything in the game? - on a clean one, it happened to me that one enemy ran away from the main group somewhere, and until you kill him, nothing happens.
Yes, so far everything is fine.

By the way, the issue was resolved by saving, before joining Loners on Cordon.
I had to lose 2 hours of the game, but, on the other hand, everything worked out and the Stalkers began to base up to the points on Cordon.
Already at the Junkyard, he destroyed the Bandos and captured the Case.