3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 03.04.22 08:05 pm

Problem during game launch! (Batman: Arkham City)

Hello. Of course, I know that Arkham City is already an old game, but I would like to replay it, but again, a problem has appeared that prevents me from doing this.

When I installed the game and launch the shortcut, I get this error: Failed to load file "....BmGameLocalizationInt PC.Int

I tried one of the methods to fix this error, by copying the files from the RUSPC.rus folder to the newly created int folder, and renaming their format from rus to int. In the end, I only made it worse, because after this method the game starts to glitch terribly, not in terms of game speed, but in terms of the fact that sometimes the hook stops clinging, textures disappear, missions don’t go through, and that’s why I get stuck on one mission because of this method, this is where in the Penguin's lair he needs to quietly turn off the gun, and then come up and give it to the soup, but when I come up, Batman does nothing, and at this place I get stuck all the time.

Since I did not find a solution to this problem on the Internet, I decided to contact you on the forum, maybe there is a solution to fix this problem.

And yes, I understand that this is due to the absence of the English language in the game and a bunch of files in the int folder, which should be located along the path BmGameLocalizationInt, but I don’t have it there, it’s just the RUS folder and that’s it.

I have a pirate game with all the DLC costumes, but without the rest of the DLC. And I must also add that earlier on Windows XP PS3 everything worked fine for me, and the game went through and remained satisfied, but as soon as I installed Win 7 for myself, this particular error began to appear.

In general, I expect positive feedback from you about the help, because I really want to replay this game!
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Romanzo_Tamerici 03.04.22

Death_Cold Pirate
... and which one is from whom? I advise you to put people from the batman arkham city game of the year edition
skidrow. I downloaded it from some kind of roofing felts of plumbers or from someone else - all sorts of problems always arose.

K
Kosh13 03.04.22

Sometimes you look at a person's problem. You know how to decide, you are already preparing to write ... and then once and a pirate. And somehow it's hard to help...

d
deathcold 03.04.22

Romanzo_Tamerici
, my repack seems to be from Mechanics because RG Mechanics, but since the repack of the very first version, this is probably why problems arise

d
deathcold 03.04.22

Kosh13
, alas, there is no dough for the license, so I use what I have

X
XBoy360 03.04.22

Death_Cold
And what prevents the latest version of the repack from downloading?

d
deathcold 03.04.22

XBoy360 gets in the
way of a few things. 1. Laziness, 2. Stupid internet, 3. Slightly big 11 GB game size

d
deathcold 03.04.22

XBoy360
I Batman Arkham Origins with a size of 11 GB downloaded a week!

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 03.04.22

Death_Cold,
I suggest not to buy a license, but to download it, which means that you will download the correct installer.
By the way, it weighs 20 GB

a
alexandrovitch 03.04.22

It only helped me with Batman Arkham Asylum by installing an old version of Physx

http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9.13.0725-driver.html

d
deathcold 03.04.22

Romanzo_Tamerici
I'd rather download another repack than a license, because for 20 GB I don't have the patience to wait for the download to finish.

A
AxelF1067 03.04.22

Death_Cold
Believe me, it's worth it, especially Betsy, and then there's the epic finale, with the story of one of the main villains.

d
deathcold 03.04.22

AxelF1067
I know that it's worth it, but if I had money, I would buy it even now

C
CobaltuMonster 03.04.22

Kosh13
Well then help me! I have got a version bought on sale in EGS