3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yarven1033 03.04.22 08:05 pm

Millicent launches an invasion (Elden Ring)

Is this an NPC or a bug in the invasion system? In Eonia, in a certain place, I start an invasion (when playing offline), the actual red ghost of "Millicent". I saw on the Internet about Millicent's quest, but I can't find about the invasion ...
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiberiym 03.04.22

Everything is fine, this is part of the quest, there is O'Neill (the boss from which the golden needle for her quarter falls) near the place where she invades.

Y
Yarven1033 03.04.22

Tiberiym
Shut up, I didn’t even start this quest, but it already interferes with running there :(
I already thought that the network game was turned on ... they could do it in the form of a regular non-script, why confuse people?

D
Dmitry Dianov 03.04.22

Yes, give her a jug and patties

p
pckot01 24.05.22

Yarven1033
Tiberiym The
quest is, if I understood correctly, to let Millicent prick with a golden needle in the temple of the plague and she will feel better, but she starts the invasion
. even killed NPCs will be resurrected, heavenly dew can be found on a corpse near the castle of Uhl on the Ansel River and can be bought from a merchant there

y
yanmetkiy 24.05.22

Dmitry Dianov
she has a shamshir with a water dance, then dash her :d

l
lil bit 24.05.22

yanmetkiy
As if dancing is a problem. She does not feel like a more or less pumped character in the swamps.

n
nighthawkreal 31.05.22

Lil Bit
My problem was that I was thrown off the goat in the middle of the rot, and the knight came running to the noise of the fight.