3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Ulyanow 03.04.22 08:38 pm

Milina went to the capital (Elden Ring)

Hello.
He came to the capital (Leindell), attached the character to warm himself by the fire (Lower Church of the capital) and entered into a dialogue with Milina. I don’t remember exactly what she said, but the point is: you let me down, you didn’t fulfill your destiny, we are breaking our contract. After this dialogue, calling at the fire will not bring her out.
Briefly, if it helps to understand.
Tried everything, cleaning with tears in the Temple of Oaths, talked to all the NPCs, but no one talks about it. I did not go further in the capital, because I guess that I would have to fight against her. He came to the capital by defeating the main bosses (Godric, Rennala, Radan). He came to Vlukanov's estate and Mogving (bloody) after this event.
At the round table, all the NPCs either killed each other or disappeared.
According to the style of the game, I am a vacuum cleaner with kleptomania, I get into every corner and should not have missed something global on the map.
Help to understand these issues, namely:
-For what reason did Milina leave (what did or did not do)?
- Is it possible to return it?
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex one 03.04.22

Anton Ulyanow
Did you get the madness of three fingers?

T
Tiberiym 03.04.22

Don't worry, that's how the story goes. She originally asked to be taken to the capital, and you did it.
Later in the story, she will return and say that this is not all, and she needs help.

G
GillesDeVanz 03.04.22

Anton Ulyanow

A
AndralStormborn 03.04.22

No, it is unlikely that he managed to get madness. She seems to always say goodbye in front of the capital, and then after you defeat the main boss in the capital and touch the tree, she appears again by the fire and says where to go next.