3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kasini 03.04.22 08:38 pm

Problem minimizing game, white screen (Area 51)

The game does not minimize to the windows button. I have to press through the task manager, a white screen appears and the game "kaput". How to solve a problem? What can be done?
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kasini 03.04.22

How to edit the topic title? made a mistake in the word "folding"

S
SonyK_2 03.04.22

Kasini
Kasini wrote:
The game does not minimize to the windows button. I have to press through the task manager, a white screen appears and the game "kaput". How to solve a problem? What can be done?
It happens with some games - developers are too lazy to do it normally under a PC. In theory, a game on a PC should minimize / switch to another window at any time, even in full screen mode, but sometimes developers forget about this, or intentionally do it.
As an option - try to open some application before starting the game (for example, Notepad), and during the game switch between it, notepad and desktop. But with especially "stubborn" games it may not help.
How do I edit the title of a thread?...
If I remember correctly, after posting on the forum, you can't change the title yourself. At the bottom of the page there is "Feedback" - write there with a request to correct the error.
Spoiler

n
nastasia09 03.04.22

yes,i got the same issue, how can i solve?

K
Kasini 03.04.22

SonyK_2
SonyK_2 wrote:
As an option - try to open some application before starting the game (for example, Notepad), and during the game switch between it, notepad and desktop. But with especially "stubborn" games it may not help.
Helped, thanks!

K
Kasini 03.04.22

nastasiya09
SonyK_2 wrote:
translate this