3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksws1 03.04.22 08:38 pm

Caliburn does not appear in the cave (Cyberpunk 2077)

I completed all the missions with panama (even additional ones) I waited 5 days, it is not there. What to do, maybe it was removed from the game altogether? When Panam asked to storm the cave, I did not refuse her, it seems that all the conditions are met, but there is no car, what should I do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
p
pyrimidon 03.04.22

No, they didn’t remove it, I also waited for several days and then it appeared, there even some kind of quest is displayed on the map.

s
slipnot6 03.04.22

maksws1
Are you sure you follow all the conditions? Because I played the new patch on the box and after visiting the cave at 00:00 I took the car.
Try to complete one or two more plot or side effects, but the car is still there, infa weaving.

m
maksws1 03.04.22

ok
I'll try

m
maksws1 03.04.22

Slipnot6 It's
useless, I've already completed 3 missions in the story, I didn't appear

s
slipnot6 03.04.22

maksws1
Try this - stand in front of the cave, scroll through the time until 23:00, save, then load the same save, wait another 24 hours, and then turn on the wait until 00:00 and head to the cave.

S
Scorpion_win 03.04.22

There are more than two dozen cars in the new popular Cyberpunk 2077 action from the authors of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, but all players want to know how to get Rayfield Caliburn, the fastest car in Cyberpunk 2077 from CD Projekt RED and where to find the fastest car.
Of the 25 Cyberpunk 2077 cars, the Rayfield Caliburn is the fastest car. At the same time, it is also the cheapest. Where can you find the fastest car? You can get it for free, but it appears only in one place. At the same time, players need to know not only the correct location, since the fastest Cyberpunk 2077 car becomes available not from the very beginning of the game, but only after passing a certain part of the story. First you need to advance in history to the quest "At the Crossroads", which is given by Bestia in the Afterlife club for a fee of 15 thousand eddies. In this mission, V must complete a dangerous task with Panam. After completing the quest, the fastest Rayfield Caliburn car will appear in one of the caves of the Wasteland to the east of Night City.
You can find the cave by the screenshot of the map, reports. The best way to get there is by car or motorcycle. Having reached the point, you need to enter the cave and move deeper. At the end there will be a large blue container. Inside it is the fastest Cyberpunk 2077 car. It is open, so there is no need to hack the car. As soon as V gets into the Rayfield Caliburn, a notification will appear stating that the car has been added to the collection. After that, it will be possible to call it at any time anywhere on the map, like other available vehicles.

It's worth noting that Cyberpunk 2077's best car doesn't always spawn right after completing the 'At the Crossroads' quest. It's best to wait 72 in-game hours. In the menu, you can immediately skip this time. In addition, it is better to go to the cave at a certain time - from 12:00 to 24:00. Some players have encountered the problem that even with all the conditions met, the fastest Cyberpunk 2077 car did not appear. In such cases, it is better to go through a few more side or story missions, and then go back to the cave. Perhaps Rayfield Caliburn needs a certain level of reputation.

m
maksws1 03.04.22

Slipnot6
Nope, didn't show up

m
maksws1 03.04.22

Scorpion_win
Did everything, already reached the quest "For whom the bell tolls" I waited about 7 in-game days, still it's not there

S
Scorpion_win 03.04.22

maksws1
I took it right away, I didn’t even have to wait for anything. Only 12 o’clock at night. I arrived earlier, a message appeared, wait for the night. Arrived sat down and left

m
maksws1 03.04.22

Scorpion_win
Where exactly did you arrive?

S
SergoDzhan 03.04.22

Slipnot6 I
support, on PC 100% so) The day before yesterday I took the car. Just no waiting. A marker appears on the map.

T
Twinki_andy 30.05.22

after the last patch, I personally got a car only with a reputation of 40+ (and with certain tasks completed, of course). up to the 40th reputation, the container did not even spawn, on foreign forums they write about the same, so this info will help someone.

V
Vkvampire 20.01.23

Thanks for the advice, it helped to skip the time of 4-5 days at the entrance to the cave, reboot and skip another 2-3 days, a quest icon appeared in the cave and a container with a car.
Before that, I had already completed many quests and 50 lvl reputation - there was no container.