3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
speed1 03.04.22 08:52 pm

A whea uncorrectable error appears while playing (Kenshi)

Faced today with a problem which steadily arises in kenshi. With all other games, everything is in order, even if you play all day. But something is not right here, while such an error appeared six months ago, so I abandoned the game, recently downloaded it again. The first 2 days everything worked, and today, after 10-15 minutes, I’m stably catching a blue screen with a whea uncorrectable error. I repeat, this was not the case in any other game, even cyberpunk could be played calmly on this PC. I can say that I just approved mods for a detachment limit of 256 people, a mod for a recruiter, a slave owner. I thought that the problem was overheating, I changed the thermal paste on the processor, cleaned the PC from dust, but nothing helped. The PC itself: intel core i5 9400k, gtx 1660, 16 GB of RAM, this is important, I don’t remember the board with the power supply, but there were never any problems with them. I also installed optimization mods, but I installed them after the same error appeared. Thank you in advance for your help.
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergjiei 03.04.22

Maybe the RAM is failing. Run the proca test in osst, at least 1 hour. I also had 1 game crash, I ran the test in this program and there the errors went, I lowered the frequency of the RAM and everything went away.

V
VETER15 03.04.22

Swap file of choice of the system?