3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kasini 03.04.22 08:52 pm

Guys advise the best repack of the game and help with the keyboard (Area 51)

Guys advise the repack of the game without censorship, working and high quality. Downloaded from RG Mechanics from "NNM" site. The keyboard layout is not displayed in the repack, I don’t know where to press everything is displayed "x"
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 03.04.22

Kasini
Kasini wrote:
...advise a repack... working and high quality...
Usually a "high quality" repack on the tracker - where the largest number of distributors.
...The keyboard layout is not displayed in the repack...
Maybe it's not the repack, but the game does not recognize the keyboard layout? - try to change the input language to English before starting the game (if another one is enabled).
Spoiler

K
Kasini 03.04.22

SonyK_2
SonyK_2 wrote:
does the game not recognize the keyboard layout? - try to change the input language to English before starting the game (if another one is enabled).
Thanks, it worked! The letters are displayed. I wonder why the game with the Russian layout is not configured? Yes, and it would be nice if Russian was the default. And only with the help of alt + shift, if necessary, go if the game is strongly tied to English. Is this a developer's fault or is there something wrong with my keyboard, for example, don't you know?

K
Kasini 03.04.22

SonyK_2
SonyK_2 wrote:
Usually a "quality" repack on the tracker - where the largest number of distributors.
I know that there are such torrent sites as NNM, rutracker. You will not advise more, such good people. How would you rank them in the top 3? You can add more foreign torrent sites

S
SonyK_2 03.04.22

Kasini
Kasini wrote:
...why is the game not configurable with the Russian layout?
Most likely, this is the laziness of the developers - they make the game for the standard English layout, and they scored on others. For the same reason, there are problems with some games if the path of the game folder (or player profile) does not contain English letters.
... I know that there are such torrent sites ... You can’t advise more, such good folk ones. How would you rank them in the top 3? You can also add foreign torrent sites
. I don’t use foreign ones, 3 of ours are enough for me. Details in a personal.