3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
butcher 03.04.22 09:11 pm

Archer (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Morr just started playing yesterday ^^. Played archers in all RPGs, but they are not good in every one. How does he get along in this game? Is it worth downloading it? What are their advantages and disadvantages?

Z.Y. When the race selection menu appeared, I automatically chose the forest elves =)
31 Comments
Sort by:
C
CemKey 03.04.22

How to say? A well-pumped archer (and even a badly pumped one) and with a good bow (a bone bow will do for the first time), a formidable opponent. The best bow in the game (in terms of lethality) Daedric. He is alone in the game. But there is its analogy called a bow, which can be called with a spell.
But in principle, in the game it doesn’t matter who you play, it’s enough to pump accuracy and dexterity, so you are a good archer.
I don’t remember who I play, but I often shoot with a bow, especially at annoying rock riders. :-about :-)

b
butcher 03.04.22

Another off-topic question:

I know that there are three types of attack in the game, but in the control settings there is only a "use" button in relation to the weapon. How to set it up normally, at least some buttons? =)

R
Renata 03.04.22

in relation to the bow and throwing weapons
, attack types are not used
, nor does the enchantment effect ON HIT on bows and crossbows.

And in terms of swords and axes - you get used to it quickly)
You can put in the settings "always the best blow" - this is for those who love spears
so as not to suffer with stabbing attacks.

y
yagami cantabile 03.04.22

Renata again gave the most correct and detailed answer)) I didn’t even have time to show off) I’ll go show off in another place))))))))))))))

b
butcher 03.04.22

Thank you, I'll move on =)

y

dude, ask me something, I want to show off!!!! I feel like a useless bastard...

y

I ask myself.

where to find kaya cosades?!

y

wow, lamer! he doesn't know where to find kaya cosades!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you have a fragus pirate or one es?

y

Fluders, go to hell! they can’t answer normally, but they flood! ban everyone! *leaves to complain to moderator*

y

Why are you crazy, I asked where to find Kaya Cosades, and what do you write? you don't know shit, suck!

D
Doctor Livsy 03.04.22

Show off? This is possible :)
Question SPECIALLY for Gest (I thought about the question for a long time, because I wanted to make it smarter, but due to the possession of brains, there were no stupid questions in my head (after half an hour of terrible thoughts))
And how to be a warrior in the game? And then I even invent my own spells as a magician. I forgive the effect in the game and immediately how much health the NPC will have approximately. But the warrior is vaaapshe heavy. You have to buy some irons. Waving her for some reason. Tell Gest what kind of warrior to be?
PS Well, how is the question? :)))))) I came up with a question specifically for showing off :)

y

these are flooders, they kill forums, they don't know anything, they just flood. assholes! hang everyone!
in short, you need to go to the balmora and find a tavern there, the southern wall, there is an uncle Bakola Closius, you can ask him.

y

In short, this topic is for fathers! fluders and especially the guest, went to the ass from here. I will now give private consultations.

Dr. Livesey, in short, this is the alignment. you have to be a warrior if you fall into the trap of casting spells, pumping there, spending the loot, well, stealing all your affairs, training .... there the mana ends .. in short, if you are a wreck, then you go with a rusty knife, wet anyone you hit and buy all sorts of pieces of iron ..

I myself have never caught up with a piece of iron when it is possible to shy away from the school of destruction so that the non-pissant's brains will fry?

but it’s clear for those who broke into collecting spells made warriors.

and they also made warriors so that fans of the bloody mahacha also bought the game. such an economic idea.

Tell me, why are mages better than warriors?
than magic...

y

Threat
question rocks! From now on, this topic is for tricky questions.

PS 2
so where can I find the 37th cantata?!

U
User 44023 03.04.22

How is it - where?! A well-known case, in a black and black city in a black and black tower in a black and black room sits a black and black old man in a white and white robe ... and next to him is a baton in war paint in a yoga pose ...
... And they write Vivek's 49 cantatas...
It's a well-known fact!!!

k
kind practologist 03.04.22

Well damn confused...

A
Aesthetic slut 03.04.22

2nd Guest and Child,

well, damn lamers... they don’t know anything... 37th cantata is a disguised edition of the "Lustful Argonka" that Curio gives to the Nerevarine during the game, everyone has long known this... Crassius and Vivek wrote it together .. .

2 faces 03.04.22

so, there was a mention about the daedric bow, so where is it lying around?

k
kind practologist 03.04.22

The Daedric Bow can be obtained by completing Golena Sadri's quest in the Tribunal.
It's in Godreach. There is an estate there. Golena Sadri's crazy aunt lives there. You complete this quest, and at the end, if you coffin her, you will receive a Daedric bow. She has him.
In general, the quest is difficult.

2 faces 03.04.22

clear ... while there is no Tribunal .....