3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamerLone 03.04.22 09:11 pm

Running on a process?! (Elden Ring)

The game does not want to run through the video card. As you can see from the screenshot, the game loads the processor and does not use both the video card and the integrated graphics. Before patches on version 1.0 everything worked and after the update everything went down the drain. From attempts: reinstalling the game; updating drivers; removal of EGS; disable integrated graphics; panel nvidia and through the windows settings set to run through vidyahu.

6 Comments
Sort by:
01001000 01101001 03.04.22

You can't play on the CPU, but you can use the CPU power to run and run. The graphics component is already processed on the graphics core, and you have two of them - a discrete or a graphics core. In fact, the screenshot shows the load on the processor, which indicates only the beginning of the game loading.
You show what GPU the game uses. You have two. Judging by this, the built-in graphics core, there is at least some kind of load. Set the priority in the driver settings.
Spoiler
Turn off the power saver. And to be sure - check in the game, settings, for sure there is a display of the graphics core in the settings.
You can also pick the CICS to be sure. If all else fails, update the BIOS.
Take another section "GRAPHICS SETTINGS" in Windows.

D
Dmitry Dianov 03.04.22

Googled on the net, just for the release version, a crutch to be for this trouble

G
GamerLone 03.04.22

01001000 01101001
In theory, I've tried everything and it doesn't help.

G
GamerLone 03.04.22

Dmitry Dianov
Maybe they banned me in Google, or I don’t know how to search for information, but everyone advises the same thing, which does not help.

D
Dmitry Dianov 03.04.22

GamerLone I'm
sorry

A
Anton Zhulikov 03.09.22

I fixed myself.
It's just that the vidyuha failed (after this game) and in the device manager I saw that there was an error on the video card, turned it off, turned it on and everything was ok ...