3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tuxter 02.09.19 09:18 pm

Profiles in the old games

In the old games, before the game was required to create a profile every time you sign into the game to select it. Profiles you can create several. This feature is observed in games such as the Godfather 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005) in the other old games. Have wondered this question: why before doing so? Today this has moved, and this, incidentally, is also wonder - why?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 02.09.19

well, maybe tow if you need 0ля to play without losing processes
or you have a family access pitch Ali Kooli there's more of dad mom and sister will be in the NSF 2005 to play peck-peck

T
Tuxter 02.09.19

MunchkiN 616
Then what it is now can be maintained. On the profile you can have multiple saves and many times you can start a new game.

r
requiemmm 02.09.19

Persist it is possible, but accidentally erase or overwrite a saved game is easy when everything is on the heap. It is now everywhere in MMOs, username, password, cloud, even in singles.

u
ucher.u 02.09.19

Tuxter wrote:
Today this has moved
Nothing moved in odeine as it was, and is.. to ME it was and is.. etc. Just where it itself is called, and where it is automatically created. There were games without profiles, and now is, like fallout, Stalker, etc. This theme goes from the beginning of 90-ies, the first time I saw it in the first mortal Kombat on the pitch. Actually fighting games in this topic and went and made it to the table.

T
Tuxter 02.09.19

ucher.u
Ooooh, thank you very much. The real historical answer)