3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fima22 03.04.22 09:11 pm

Cloud save status - Failed to sync (Mount Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Comrades, who can understand Steam Cloud, I bought a toy and I just can’t go into it, it says that Steam couldn’t synchronize files (steam cloud)

When I press start, it comes out-

After all the same, nothing happens and the game starts closes automatically...
I reviewed everything, tried a lot, but to no avail, maybe there are guys here who understand how to solve the problem, thanks in advance)
4 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fima22 03.04.22

I reinstalled the game 10 times, checked the integrity 20 times, I also tried all possible methods and methods, I reinstalled Steam itself, but there are no results, I have this icon hanging and hanging .... I don’t download the Pirated version, I have been waiting for the game for many years , now I had the opportunity to play, I bought it and now I'm suffering ...

V
VETER15 03.04.22

Fima22
probably imposed restrictions

R
Ron1NBY 11.04.22

Fima22
Put in the properties of the Steam shortcut "run as administrator" and you will be happy

k
kaligula45 25.10.22

Helped by right-clicking on the Steam shortcut on the desktop - compatibility - Launching the compatibility troubleshooter - then - "Check program ..." I turned on compatibility with windows 8)) I have 10. In any case, it helped, when I clicked synchronize everything is done instantly.