3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sandskrem 03.04.22 09:11 pm

For those who switched to keyboard + mouse, but for some reason the fps dropped (Nioh)

In general, it may be a stupid topic, but who has a thread with such a problem? Or am I the only one? Of course, the solution is easy to impossible: just turn on the gamepad and put it aside and the FPS is just instantly up to the maximum speed for how much the PC pulls.
10 Comments
Sort by:
U
U rock 03.04.22

Not even a gamepad dropped fps

C
Chuck_Norris_ 03.04.22

SandSkrem
ha delete
the game bro don't torture your brain, it's a dull clone of the DS series with ps 3 graphics, dull monotonous enemies and a dull port with shitty optimization on the bakery...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 03.04.22

SandSkrem,
I played DS 3 and would have played the previous parts instead of this bullshit ...

s
sandskrem 03.04.22

19lexa19
lol game top. And here ds, when here the game is similar to the genre, but here is a slasher. Yes, and the plot is pleasant, and in principle the style. so pnh otseda. Especially 10 times replay ds. Oh. In DS, all enemies are different, you will not meet the same. You can hear the screams of the loser from the shitpk, which has 20 fps on the port)))))

C
Chuck_Norris_ 03.04.22

SandSkrem
YOUR FUCKING FPS DROPPED AND YOU ARE PROTECTING THIS GAME, YOU ARE A SHITTER... AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SUPER DUPER SOLUTION TO PUT A GEYPAD FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE IT, YOU WANT TO SAY THAT SOMEONE WILL START YOUR GAME HIM IN THE SIDE AND WAKE UP TO PLAY THE KEYBOARD-MOUSE SOMETHING STRANGE DONT YOU FIND? THE RELATIONSHIP OF GRAPHICS FROM PS 3 B AND SUCH POOR PERFORMANCE IS SIMPLY POOR, AND YES I HAVE THE LOWEST FPS WAS 40 AND SO AN AVERAGE 50 WITH SMALL FRIESES... DEFENDERS OF THE UNKNOWN FRONT FUCK...

s
sandskrem 03.04.22

19lexa19
I wrote here they say if I'm the only one who drops FPS without falling, no one answered, so I cant mb. The game isn't bad at all, given that I don't get much through to the end. Well, NG+ doesn't count here. The genre is a bit different. And so I have a stable 60 FPS with a drop, although in unknown places, sharp jumps are a disaster. Nothing, they quietly release patches and everything is ok. And it will be corrected.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 03.04.22

SandSkrem
Well, I don’t know, this game didn’t seem interesting to me after DS 3, it’s like playing high-quality cattlefield and then abruptly go into warface and gasp at the dull quality of everything that makes up the game ... let’s say I’m not saying that Nion sucks and a bad game, it is good against the background of other similar ones, let's say the way it was ported to PC is worth the same attitude from the bakers...

g
gennaz 03.04.22

My game runs more or less on these settings, it is demanding on the video card. I play keyboard.
Spoiler

f
free dead 03.04.22

19lexa19 wrote:
i'm not saying nion sucks and bad game, yeah
. The kitty says "meow", the dog says "woof", and the noname from the forums screams
19lexa19 wrote:
this is a dull clone of the DS series with ps 3 graphics, dull monotonous enemies and a dull port on the bakery with shitty optimization
+
19lexa19 wrote:
this bullshit

E
Elijah 03.04.22

Just for it to be here...
Spoilerhttps://steamcommunity.com/app/485510/discussions/0/2425614361139944238/