3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danrock 03.04.22 09:19 pm

Here's a question... (Elden Ring)

I went to Stormveil Castle at level 30 and I'm already slowly raking, especially from the knights. I feel the equipment and equipment is not enough more powerful. Perhaps I went there early, right after the gate with the troll jumping off the cliff?
And was it worth it to level up and find items useful for further advancement? In general, at what level is it better to start poking into the castle and is this location a plot one? Thanks for the replies!
13 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 03.04.22

Danrock
First you had to scribble, who are you?? Mage or Warrior? If you play as a warrior, the sword of the Bloodhound comes in well against the knights in the castle at the very beginning, you can already swing it by +2. knights fall from three super abilities of the sword ... back and forth and back with an ability and there is no knight. If you still don’t understand what kind of sword, look at YouTube ... Level 30 is quite normal for the first castle. both for won and for a magician .... You can swing up to the 40th, increase your health more, whatever it was ...

Loka is specifically plot, you need two bosses there to advance the plot, Magrit the Terrible and Godric the Hundred-armed-)

A
Alex Hawk 03.04.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Why are you advising a man the miserable, vile and smelly way of the casual? "Sword of the Bloodhound". Everyone goes with this cancer stick. But in fact - this sword is not even any "imba". He only gives that impression.
Danrock
You need to take the gun that you like more. If it's difficult - pump more lvl and hp.
Story castle. 30 lvl is ok. But it is necessary that all new lvls be exactly in hp at the initial stages (that is, in the region of 30-35 hp points in total).

D
Danrock 03.04.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
ok, sps. understood. so I'll turn around and go check the initial lock. I play for the class - the confessor.
ps: Magritte just fell on 30

Alex Hawk
clearly. while from the guns that the most effective one came in - claws with bleeding, it, coupled with the ashes of war, throws a lightning strike (or something like that, well, stomping on the ground) so robustly. but I prefer two-handed swords of course)

G
GillesDeVanz 03.04.22

Danrock
The knights there are very nasty) Godric also killed with claws)) By prayer, be ready to get the most delicious closer to the capital. This is the minus of the entire ds series, if you want very interesting prayers, then get them by the end of the game))

G
GillesDeVanz 03.04.22

Danrock
In terms of two-handed weapons, the ginza wheel has gone very well, you can get it in the volcano estate. I went through the whole ng + with him and did not feel any tension at all)

D
Danrock 03.04.22

GillesDeVanz
you spoiled of course, but thanks) by the way, you also play as a confessor, as I understand it. and where to look for new prayers / spells? starting something very weak already ...

G
GillesDeVanz 03.04.22

Danrock
nearest is a book in the hub, the passage is located on the floor below where the blacksmith sits (the hub is where the NPCs are (a round table or whatever it is))) it is behind the doors with a xiphoid key (there will be a crossbow behind the first doors and a book behind the second) and in the storm castle also has a book behind the same door)) And so everything will be most interesting closer to the middle of the game in the capital area))
And another piece of advice is not to give the books to the NPCs in the hub, there will be a church with a turtle in Lukaria's paradise and it's better for her to give all the books ( NPC from the hub at a certain point in the story will travel and will be square with him)

D
Danrock 03.04.22

GillesDeVanz
got it, thanks! I have already visited the fortress of the round table, but I went through only one room with a foggy entrance, I didn’t get enough showers for the second one, but I licked my lips at it)

S
Slonvprotivogaze 03.04.22

Alex Hawk
I play as a mage with periodic melee, at level 73, 16 health)

B
Beirut 03.04.22

Slonvprotivogaze HP
main stat swing to 25+ you will feel the difference immediately

D
Dmitry Dianov 03.04.22

GillesDeVanz
Well, you can, as an option, to get access to them immediately, give books and immediately redeem spells. It makes more sense, I think.

D
Dmitry Dianov 03.04.22

Beirut
I raised it to 30 and understood, then there is simply no point. Here, none at all.

D
Dmitry Dianov 03.04.22

Alex Hawk
Beautiful) Just like a farron sword)