3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CONSTRUCTION 11.04.22 09:34 pm

Need Help Pvp Blizz (Diablo 2)

Hello everyone :)

I got bored from the farm and began to visit pvp open games) Basically they beat me))) but the process itself is very exciting, and I like it)) I want to learn and develop.

There are mediocre gear - ormus, df, nw, low anih, pure skillers without hp, etc.

Reading this forum, I have repeatedly seen how they write about the simplicity and budget of this charm for pvp)) But I did not find an sensible guide either on the net or on our website, unlike, for example, the pvp barbarian, where it is clearly and on the shelves painted what kind of gear against which character you need to have, what breaks, tactics, etc.

Naturally, I will be pumping Sorka, due to the lack of a block :)
And the first question arose under which shield to download dex? Strictly under SS, or consider the more forgiving Whitstan's Guard?

In general, dads give advice please, or tell me where to look!) I am very grateful to everyone who will share their experience.
31 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doberman 11.04.22

For forty, almost everything comes down to a good aim. She has such damage that few people will survive more than 2 blizzes. It is enough to read competently and lokal blizzy flying by.
In fact, the strongest forty. She can be played not from a passive, like the rest.
Block I would not shake her at all. I would collect about 60% of pure gear, this will be more than enough for a couple of duels, and in the rest you will be fatter.
In terms of gear and breaks, everything is also simple: you need the right max resist, always 105 fcr and 86 fhr.
That's all in essence.

C
CONSTRUCTION 11.04.22

Thanks Doberman
Dial under SS?
Ring type: 10fcr 15dex life +++ , amulet 3cold 30dex, etc. right?
I'm now level 94, and I have a dozen free stat points, plus I plan to grow a little further, but without fanaticism)) does it make sense to put them in the dex? Or is it better to try to get fatter?

3m3m 11.04.22

BUILDING tipa takogo
wmota, mojno ewe twitch odevat on 200 statov ekonomit

B
Bitard 11.04.22

I use NW(Emerald), Twitch, Verdungo, SS, TO gloves, Amul 2/10/dex, Ring fcr/15 dex x2, SD slippers, DF against barbarians. With the base dex, the block hangs around 73-75 depending on the anich, if it's not enough, I throw the Cold + dex board. Total: 75 block/63 cast/50 DR. Against NW Verdungo frames, you can remove and attach an arach and a 2/20/dex hoop, thus gaining 75 block/105 cast/35 DR.

And in most cases, it can be weighted for full damage ~ 17K and randomly watered. Most enchantments fall off with one hit.

D
Doberman 11.04.22

P O S T R O Y K A
yes, ss. You can even use Wistan, it will sometimes be more useful than SS, but look at the sensations there.
no, all points are up to 156 strength, the rest is vita.

3m3m 11.04.22

Dobermn
kakoi setup s whistan?

B
Bitard 11.04.22

3m3m
Wistan makes no sense, too little hp. Without others, there is enough normal damage to break through the block once and it will develop.

C
CONSTRUCTION 11.04.22

Thank you very much!)
And what about sockets in SS - eld?
What to put on twitch? I have Juwel fhr dex.
Or will the facet be meaner, so that the cuts will cut the oppa?

B
Bitard 11.04.22

BUILDING SS and Twitch - shael

D
Doberman 11.04.22

3m3m
When you need more fbi. Against the same amka with a max break from ha. There, the FBI is more important than others.
Well, or with your favorite twitch.
A normal forty wears enigma, and without it there is not enough strength for ss.

D
Doberman 11.04.22

CONSTRUCTION A lot is not needed in the frh block . sockets need something for 9dex and other bonuses.
a million duels played at 0 fhr and 86 in a block show that there is no difference. almost no one knows how fhr actually works. fhr is the time in frames that you need to let go of the recovery animation, but it does not work from every hit, but from the percentage of life lost, the less damage has passed, the less chance for animation. Accordingly, the more HP we have, the less often FHR will work in all duels.

As you might guess, in the block we play only against a melee, the damage of beavers and amok after it passes the other is generally small, even if there is no other, the block usually passes 1 arrow or one hit with ww, and these single attacks take off little hp even for forty.
Therefore, when playing in a block, another stat is important - the animation time of the block is fbr, it rises with the whistan and you can still boost it with a twitch - but this is not accurate, I don’t remember the fbr breaks by heart, too lazy to google. In the case of wearing a whistan, you already need to insert a schael into the shield, into the ss jewel.

But I’ll tell you from my own experience of playing for Yeska: Yeska in enigma, where about 20 stats in strength and everything else in mp collects calmly without enigma 74% of the block in a leaky cheap gear like Wistan and Twitch, while rolling almost any amku to zero without passive , in exchange, some top amks can be passive on the run in 20-30% of duels in general.
With beavers it is more difficult because of the very low hp, and the constant ow, you already have to play more passively there. But it's all about the food. Close in a similar gear, she distributes like a god to these two guys. barba can be killed just standing still without TP in general, if the beaver is not a spherical person who knows how to play with a mirror and pumped it.
And it's just enough for amka to lock with blizz and afk to stand, periodically updating the lock with a chain so that she doesn't run out - a minimum of actions for an easy victory.

B
Bitard 11.04.22

Dobermn
Chara depends on body kit. Under PG conditions - average HP-pack = ~35 HP per board. Not so long ago, I was a participant in a fierce round-the-clock pvp masturbation of all 7 characters with a full body kit on a third-party server and the following turned out: for example, a druiduha-winduha with a full pack of 45 hp boards denazifies everything that happened to be nearby at the wrong time; no difference in spells, no difference in build - just fall on your head and twist the wind a couple of times in restaurants - it's natural.
At the same time, the most destructible spell I've played is esca. Even though she had a pack of 45 hp, fat, but her counter damage is limited, it follows that she bites a little, but almost always sucks EXACTLY WHEN ALL PACKS OF BOARDS HAVE 45 HP.
It was from the PG economy that the esca can passively nightmare almost anyone, because the same 35hp combat board for a paladin costs like half an esca.
The simplest example: in PG conditions, we are used to the fact that the average necro (doskopack 9x ~ 35) can tear everyone except for the eski (because it cannot change shoes), but being put in maxvita conditions for everyone (boards 45 hp for everyone), this necro will be wildly wound on a tornado or destroyed by some kind of killer (because there is stupidly not enough damage to roll a killer into recovery).

Karoch's victory depends on many factors: it's one thing - a noob in an IR set to masturbate from idleness, another - to fit into a counter with a barbarian who has a full inventory and a chest of hoops.
Don't run guys.
pvp - for
noobs

D
Doberman 11.04.22

Bitard
from all gear top vs bum the difference will be 300hp and 1-2k damage. nothing at all depends on the gear. If for you these are critical values ​​​​important for victory, then I have bad news for you)

some awesome stories from a noob, there is no point in commenting on them, I’ll leave it for myazgogriza or whatever this nickname is, you can’t remember it.

3m3m 11.04.22

Bitard
na pg necar nosit vexed tiaru+nakazan
Dobermn
twitch ne moi lybimii, ya vawe sorok ne lybly

D
Doberman 11.04.22

3m3m
well, you yourself wrote about him ;D

m
magyarorszag 17.04.22

seychas bi blizz sorkoi v pvp xodit ;/

3m3m 17.04.22

Dobermn
eto je starii prikol pro "twitch ekonomit 200 stats", kto-to tipa negativa eto pisal

C
CONSTRUCTION 17.04.22

magyarorszag
why not?

m
magyarorszag 17.04.22

BUILDING potomu
wto igrat blizz sorkoi na pvp eto loshizm

D
Doberman 17.04.22

normal, close to everyone except the druids rolls the norms according to the pgsh rules, even with bo.