3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shon_5 11.04.22 09:34 pm

how Elex 2 gentlemen-gamers? (Elex 2)

how Elex 2 gentlemen?
8 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 11.04.22

Good game, more patches to come!

Y
Youxyxol 11.04.22

shon_5
Technically - crap crap, plot - a little worse than the first one.

R
Rograx 11.04.22

As a person who has gone through the first part 3 times, I say that I will definitely go through part 2 again on a full release with all the patches. Such games should be liked initially, it didn’t go right away, you can’t try to play further.

D
Don Obolon 11.04.22

Rograx
I went through the first eleks 2 times and immediately see simplifications (or oversights) in the second part. For example, in the first part, running next to a wall, for example, Jax put his hand in her direction. Or the fact that now half of the PNS walks without weapons, but as soon as they are attacked, it appears out of thin air. In the first part, weapons hung on all PNS. Little things, but it hurts my eye

D
DarkDestr 11.04.22

The first version passed without patches. There were only 2 glitches. the fact that after the task of the companion, he remained at the place where his quest ended. And a glitch with a shotgun when 30 opponents and you swindle everyone, the game hung up. There were no more glitches in the quests anywhere.

G
Grivuch 11.04.22

There are no valid factions. The three main factions are Berserkers, Albs and Morcons. Clerics and outcasts are made for the sake of appearance and in order to join them you need level 30 and betray the faction in which you are now. Plus quests from their official ones did not enter bought the armor of the captain or regent and walk on all four sides. Skills are a laugh for chickens, outcasts have a couple of prepas, clerics have only two skills to reduce damage. And now for the factions. Outcasts There are no special quests if you become an outcast. The skills were in the first part for everyone, 14 pieces here, for the outcasts, in general, they cut everything out, leaving only the prepas, this is a fat minus. I liked the clerics in the first part because of the psymium and the black and red armor where the red glows in the dark, as well as suggestion. Then they became homeless, the color of the armor was made light gray that it doesn’t suit them at all, only two skills to reduce damage, and you need level 30 to become a regent, there are no personal quests after joining, minus for this. The Morcons are a new faction and the methods of destruction and murder are no longer attractive, but the Destroyer Armor is the coolest in the game in my opinion. The ability to hurt yourself to inflict more lessons. Once played no more hunting. Berserkers in the first part were still tolerant, but then they became freaks, in order to get into the city you need to go through quests, then to get to the rat again quests, this is already sick. You can easily enter the first Elex in the city and visit Ragnor too. here many outcasts became berserkers. And the outcast Rat, that still nit, became the leader of the berserkers. I'm freaking out. The armor is new to me personally, they didn’t impress the paladin’s helmet, it’s still normal. Yes, berserkers have more skills than other factions. SchA is a minus the fact that they have become freaks. And the Albs, in my opinion, are the most normal faction of the Albs. Minus do not give elector armor. If you remember the first Elex and the ending where the hybrid remains ruling, then the hybrid at the end gives out the armor of the elector. In the second part, I hoped to be like in the armor of the elector, but where is it. Skills are less than berserkers and Morcons. Otherwise they are normal. Commander Armor only. If in the first part the enemies were albs and in the second part you can play for them. Then maybe in the third part the Skiands will become the main faction (this is of course a joke). I described what I like and dislike about Elex 2. Commander Armor only. If in the first part the enemies were albs and in the second part you can play for them. Then maybe in the third part the Skiands will become the main faction (this is of course a joke). I described what I like and dislike about Elex 2. Commander Armor only. If in the first part the enemies were albs and in the second part you can play for them. Then maybe in the third part the Skiands will become the main faction (this is of course a joke). I described what I like and dislike about Elex 2.

H
Hydrolisk 11.04.22

The game is great. Basically liked it.
But here the technical jambs spoil the impression.
This trick of theirs to run up to the hero and start a dialogue is complete crap. They attacked the bastion, there was a fight all around, and then the Fox came to me with some Wishlist, then the android ... Three dialogues in the middle of the battle and each time to get the weapon again. What kind of nonsense la!! This is currently the most annoying in the game
. I don’t even pay attention to jambs in translation and dialogues

a
aist16 11.04.22

I remember Elex passed with interest!
Elex 2 began similarly, especially after the action-packed start of the attack on Jax.
However, after 20 minutes of the game, bewilderment appeared, then surprise, and then
irritation ... Obstacles with the passage to the Fort, then quests with the kids in the Fort -
cigarette butts, guarding empty beer bottles, then jogging with the Fox, etc. . ...
There is no threat of an alien invasion, the character, who must prepare
to eliminate this threat, is not helped, but on the contrary, "sneaky trips" are put at every step
. I'll see how it goes on, but for now, this is the first game that often causes
irritation ... There are no complaints about the control and video, except maybe only me,
Jax, when moving, often does somersaults (evasions) to the side. As if, a bounce of the movement keys, in other games there is no such thing. You can play, waiting for the real game to begin ...