3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aist16 11.04.22 09:34 pm

Merchant Ivan was killed, where can I get gas masks now!? (Elex 2)

I read in someone else's passage: "We follow the Fort and find Ivan in the market. We buy 5 gas masks from a man. We return to Khlamer after buying items."
And I, Ivan had previously agreed to see off to Karakis, on the way we were intercepted by a guard from the Cave and Ivan was taken away,,,
And then it turned out that they killed Ivan. And where can I get gas masks now? I was in the Cave, I killed Khan, the merchants don't have gas masks there. :-((
17 Comments
Sort by:
m
mypo 11.04.22

On the counter of Ivan's shop, there are just 5 pieces of gas masks lying around.

a
aist16 11.04.22

Thank you mypo
! There is now another seller, there are no gas masks in his assortment, but he did not immediately guess to rummage around. I went to the Cave, I was embarrassed that the text of the task also says that gas masks can only be obtained from the Morcons. After the Cave, there was an idea to look more carefully in Ivan's former shop, but I didn’t have time right away ... Now I’ll find it, Thank you! :-)

a
aist16 11.04.22

I really hoped! In the search area marked on the map, in the shopping area of ​​the Fort, three outlets are occupied by merchants, they do not have gas masks. One of the merchants thanked me and paid for the fact that I took away his competitor Ivan. The fourth trading place is empty, apparently the former Ivan, but there is nothing there, neither on the counter, nor under, except for water and a healing potion. For about 15 minutes I carefully searched the area highlighted on the map, but did not find gas masks. A lot of stupid tasks, in order to delay the execution of the main task. Either cigarette butts, or empty beer bottles to guard, or stupid running around with the Fox, etc. In all games, such quests are listed as side, secondary, but not here. I don't know where I can get 4 gas masks, do I have 1?

D
DarkDestr 11.04.22

aist16
because when you play for the first time you don’t need to bring down anyone)) There are already passages for this in the internet and what will happen if you remove Ivan). I helped Ivan reach the Morcons and helped him escape back to the berserkers. look for clerics. And also itinerant merchants. often they are in the crater. at least I always had it so that I teleported and there were 3 wandering merchants at once. They constantly passed there.

G
Grivuch 11.04.22

I completed the quest Ivan took to the Morkans as I played for them. And then the quest for gas masks and everything stood up tightly. There are no gas masks where Ivan was. Ivan himself is not. I ran around with wandering merchants to look, I thought they might have it, but nifiga

D
DarkDestr 11.04.22

Grivuch
Yes, crap with a willow you have straight tin.

G
Grivuch 11.04.22

aist16
For the future, it’s better to immediately buy gas masks from Ivan before he disappears)))

H
Hydrolisk 11.04.22

I somehow managed to complete the quest with the mine and buy gas masks before taking Vanka away.
Exactly, I had to solve his problems with rations, for this I got to the upper region, and to get there, I had to suck up to Khlamer.
Due to the fact that I didn’t score on a secondary quest, the main one passed without problems

a
aist16 11.04.22

DarkDestr
I didn't kill Ivan the Merchant, I took him where he asked, handed him over to their Markon, Ivan didn't
mind. It was only later, I found out that Ivan was killed, I don’t know the details ...
In general, except for monsters, I don’t kill anyone, except on assignment, or out of self-defense. :-)
And with gas masks, in the game the "trouble" was made intentionally - if you activate the task:
"Buy 5 gas masks", then the area for their search is highlighted in the Fort's Trade District.
And if you activate the previous task "Gas in the Mine", then a pointer to the trader
in the Cave appears, where I bought 10 gas masks. I've been looking for them there before, but it's hard to navigate in the multi-level Cave without a sign... In general, everything turned out to be simple!

G
Guest 05.06.22

If you have permission to trade in the grotto, the armorer chick has 10 gas masks. I'm aligned with the berserker's but was still able to trade with her.

G
Guest 05.06.22

If you have permission to trade in the grotto, the armorer chick has 10 gas masks. I'm aligned with the berserker's but was still able to trade with her.

G
Guest 26.07.23

Thank you finally

G
Guest 26.07.23

Thank you finally

G
Guest 26.07.23

Thank you finally

G
Guest 26.07.23

Thank you finally