3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RED_ALERT1221 11.04.22 09:55 pm

Quest won't start. Is there a solution through the console? (Cyberpunk 2077)

I decided to replay the game, I realized that the secret materials quest simply did not appear where the girl from the prologue that Jackie and I were saving Sandra Dorset was calling. Last time, this quest appeared for me immediately after saving Evelyn, and now I’m already having an audience before the quest, I’ve already helped the gentlemen and Judy and went to the voodooists, but she still doesn’t call, there is some option to start the quest through the console, even if not quite with start? Everywhere everywhere it is written that Sandra calls precisely after saving Evelyn.
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
KENIG_39 17.04.22

the same story, there is no quest on version 1.52, maybe something needs to be done differently during the game? then it will appear

R
RED_ALERT1221 17.04.22

KENIG_39
I have a theory why. In short, on version 1.52, they made it so that the fixers do not give all their orders at once, but unlock them sequentially in batches. So, if my memory serves me, Sandra Dorset's memory module was in the scavengers' den where I came on Regina's order, or vice versa, I came there on Sandra's quest and Regina's order was there, but the fact that before version 1.5 people had a problem that they were taking from garbage dens for Sandra before the quest and the game did not always see this and the quest was hung up, which confirms how I remembered it ..
One way or another, most likely the fact is that this order was thrown further in the regina line, which already has 22 pancake orders. I'll try to wake up the regina branch and it seems to me that at the moment when I can come to those scavengers and break their cabins, Sandra will call. Because I already directly found the building where they sit and everything is closed there, as in all buildings that open only during orders

R
RED_ALERT1221 17.04.22

KENIG_39
Just checked and yes it is. As soon as you go through the Regini Jones orders to a certain level, she gives you an order to the place where Sandra's memory module lies and immediately at the same second Sandra Dorset herself writes. As I understand it, there is no randomization in the order of orders. I added the quest after completing the 13th or 14th out of 22 orders. A very strange decision to push this stupid quest so late as for me, but still. Or maybe the fact is that during this order we can also knock out a significant discount on implants and buy the whole game from the reaper who did business with scavengers because paying 20% ​​less is a very good deal

K
KENIG_39 17.04.22

RED_ALERT1221
thanks for the tip, apparently the developers decided with patch 1.52 to make the players devote more time to side effects, it's just impossible to forget the quest that was before, thanks at least they didn't cut it out at all)))))))))) so I understood you all this time was chopped into it to understand ??????

R
RED_ALERT1221 17.04.22

KENIG_39 It's
not that all this time she just passed 5 orders in a row from Regina

T
T3ddD3ireadh 21.10.22

RED_ALERT1221 Who the
hell knows. Now I came by order, looted the module, there is no letter / call.

V
Vkvampire 26.01.23

Thanks for the info, couldn't figure out why Sandra wasn't calling either.
The condition for receiving the quest "The X-Files" is not to close the "Order: The Last Connection" (or not to take the memory module?) until the main quest "Double Life" is completed.

P
Pavel Kovalev 2 26.01.23

Quest - translated as "Search". Which search is not working for you?