3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Homicator 11.04.22 09:55 pm

Frequent departures! (STALKER: Clear Sky)

Hello.
Faced here with frequent departures.
I noticed just such a feature, as soon as I change the Video-Render Type settings to "Improved Full Lighting or Improved Full Lighting (DX10), crashes immediately begin.
Moreover, the fps is stable at around 40-55 fps, depending on the location, which is on "Full Dynamic Lighting", which is "Improved Full Lighting"
Is it somehow treated or reconciled?

20 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 11.04.22

Homikator
Little information, I can only give my condolences.

PS where is the infa about the version of the game ?, where is the infa what kind of Windows do you have ?

H
Homicator 11.04.22

KIBERMAX Game
version 1.5.10, Steam.
Windows 10, 16GB RAM, Video card 1030.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.04.22

Homikator Are there
friezes or lags?

H
Homicator 11.04.22

No, neither one nor the other!
Right now I can’t get out of the Agroprom Research Institute subway.
I'm climbing up, flying...

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.04.22

Homikator
And if the settings are lowered, are there departures?

H
Homicator 11.04.22

Denis Kyokushin
I've already tried all the options with the settings.
Something prevents me from climbing up(((
And what should I do?(((
When I try to get out of the Agroprom dungeon, after the flood, the game crashes, at the moment Client Synchronization.
Is this save killed? At the same time, the logs
are clean.
people save after the subway agro-industry?

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.04.22

Homikator
I have saves of CHN, but I can only upload tomorrow. If no one else does, I will try to leave a link to them here tomorrow

H
Homicator 11.04.22

Denis Kyokushin
Who are you at war with and who are you friends with?
I just only feud with Renegades and Bandos.
PS When you quickly move to the Debt Base at the Agroprom Research Institute, it also crashes.
I got into.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.04.22

Homikator
There is no friendship with renegades and bandos. Alternatively, download the left version from the torrent and check it out

S
SonyK_2 11.04.22

Homikator
Homikator wrote:
...only feuds with Renegades and Bandos...
If you play neutral and bypass the first skirmish with the bandits at the checkpoint, you can not quarrel with the bandits (without completing tasks to destroy them and, if possible, avoid skirmishes at other checkpoints ).
... when quickly moving to the Debt Base at the Agroprom Research Institute, it also crashes.
Try to move to the base of neutrals in the same location and walk.
... Game version 1.5.10, Steam ...
By the way, there may be problems precisely because of it. I used to play pirates - at first I don’t remember which ones, then I started using GOGs (exact copies of faces). Later, at a sale in Steam, I took their "bundle" of 3 games, installed it, tried it - it crashes!
Spoiler
And where I had no problems with GOG. I completely removed the Steam ones and installed all the GOG ones - I checked, they all work. Since then, the Steam ones have not been launched even once. GOGs have been completed many times, and although they sometimes had problems (more often with hiding places), but not like with Steam ones.
Spoiler1 - a real litsuha, obtained in GOG by activating the code from a licensed disk.

H
Homicator 11.04.22

SonyK_2 wrote:
Try to move to the base of neutrals in the same location and walk.
So a flight, when I crawl out of the Agroprom subway, do I seem to be at the base or crawl out Near Dolgo?
I tried to pass this moment on Piratka, departure!
In general, if there are Saves after sorties from the Subway of the Research Institute Agroprom, please share.

R
RicoChico 11.04.22

My game was crashing when I go to the pause menu often.
And everything else worked fine.

S
SonyK_2 11.04.22

Homikator
Homikator wrote:
...departure, when I crawl out of the Agroprom subway, do I seem to crawl out to the base or Near Dolgo?
There are 2 subways in Clear Sky:
* A well (or downstairs) at the base of neutrals, or a well on a hill.
* Nora and a corridor with snorks and fiery anomalies, which, according to the plot, is flooded.
After which one?
... if there are Saves after sorties from the Subway of the Research Institute Agroprom, please share.
Unfortunately no. But, in order to have fewer problems during the game, in the first two Stalkers I make manual saves (in addition to quick ones) before moving to each new location. I call them 1, 2, 3, etc. - helps in cases when the game is "capricious", or the autosave has deteriorated.

H
Homicator 11.04.22

SonyK_2 wrote:
* Nora and a corridor with snorks and fiery anomalies, which is flooded according to the plot.
After which one?
That's it!

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.04.22

Homikator
At:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Grf8/5spheX6kp
Look either among "NII Agroprom" or "Podzemka". I don't remember exactly

H
Homicator 11.04.22

Denis Kyokushin
Druuuug!!! Thanks!!! With your save came out without problems!
I'll keep it in case my replay doesn't work.
I just blew myself up on a mine, took my stolen things and go to the research institute.
Your save is almost as close as possible to mine, so if suddenly, I will have an alternative!

H
Homicator 11.04.22

Here is a short Bonus from Yar and Ashot! 😁😁😁
While I was bored, I did:

H
Homicator 11.04.22

Denis Kyokushin
My replay of the save worked and I still got out of the subway, without departures and SMS. 😀
It's funny, when I approached the cave for the first time at the research institute, all 4 Dolgovs were alive and we dealt with all the snorks that came from the cave got out.
Yesterday, while walking to the cave, the snorks of all the Debts were put there.
Maybe the first time the script did not work for the death of Dolgov, and therefore my save was bugged?

But your saves will come in handy, I'm sure.
Because I heard about sorties in the Red Forest and Limansk.😎

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.04.22

Homikator
Yes you are always welcome 🙂

S
SonyK_2 11.04.22

Homikator
Homikator wrote:
...heard about sorties in the Red Forest and Limansk.
I don’t remember about the departures (the last time I played a couple of years ago), but once in Limansk I was overtaken by a blowout. I went to the location and immediately began, and did not find a place to hide. Everywhere he died, in all buildings and in the basement with boxes. Well, I did saves in front of all locations - I loaded it, ran near the bridge, waited out the release and passed without problems.