3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArahisAwesome 11.04.22 09:55 pm

It lags in Novigrad (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the game, I encountered such a problem: it terribly slows down in Novigrad, although in other locations, for example, in Velen, there are no brakes. I don't know what's the matter. The game has been patched to v1.4.
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beringer 11.04.22

PRO100Arahis I
noticed this trick. My batteries ran out of power the other day. And I connected the system unit to a weaker uninterrupted power supply. In velen, Garalt walked as if his leg had been crippled .... that is, the game slowed down. There was not enough power due to weak uninterrupted power. If there is an intermediate power supply, it may not be enough if the video card is powerful. Or it just doesn't work. In Velen, the load is greater due to the processing of many parts.

G
GamesKnight 11.04.22

How can an uninterruptible power supply affect the performance of a vidyuhi? My batteries are at zero, how the stabilizer works, I didn’t notice a difference in games

A
Angelica04 11.04.22

PRO100Arahis
possibly due to the large number of NPCs in the city.

l
lewe0fun 11.04.22

there are a lot of people in cities, rests on the processor, overclock the percentage or reduce the number of people in the frame in the settings

B
Beringer 11.04.22

Bats123765
Doesn't provide enough power. Discussed this issue with the guys in the service center .... confirmed. I doubted myself at first. But I plug it directly into the outlet, the game flies. Through bespereboyku immediately brakes in cities. By the way, I had such a trouble after the power supply failed, and I had to replace it with a weaker one that was available. Then the second part passed ... I immediately noticed that it began to slow down more.

G
GamesKnight 11.04.22

halamour
Well, what if you connect an ordinary stabilizer?

B
Beringer 11.04.22

Bats123765
I connected it through the surge protector when I slowed down on the uninterruptible power supply and the norms went. Just try directly into the outlet and then through the stabilizer you will immediately see the difference if there is any.

A
Andrey Khodorkovsky 11.04.22

PRO100Arahis
Download bandicam or any other program through which you can limit fps and set the limit on the Witcher to about the average value (if it jumps from 24 to 30 like mine, for example, I set it to 27, etc.)

a
arkhip53 11.04.22

It's too late to answer, but it might help someone else. Just put 30 instead of 60 fps. The eye will not notice the difference, but if it is so important for you to have 60 fps, then you can set thirty specifically in Novigrad