3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[EHOT] 18.11.19 05:36 am

Is there a way to put DLS on a license from the pirated copies of the game ? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

good evening gentlemen , tell me , is there a way to put DLS on a license from the pirated copies of the game ?
and then the money that is a pity as it is )) and some maps don't work without DLS
ask to be seriesno to my question (for those who say:DLS rogue and you can buy)
46 Comments
Sort by:
v
vmirko75 18.11.19

TOOTHPICK
tried it, not!!!

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 18.11.19

TOOTHPICK
If the Repack is proctoscopies and put as a mod in mm

F
FinistEG 18.11.19

TOOTHPICK
If you want to ban the incentive, then the flag in your hands.

A
Azaz Ololoev 18.11.19

TOOTHPICK
Yes you can, I used Scandinavia put in the folder mods, then on sale buy the incentive, so you in MP to go through it.
FinistEG
haha for that bans do not give a lot of people do, for example in the Witcher put DLS the pirate and even the incentive achievements are falling, as with all games doing folic, ETS, Skyrim ...

d
dixi67 18.11.19

Azaz Ololoev
received in ETS2

A
Azaz Ololoev 18.11.19

dixi67
got ban? proof please! in the singles game of any bans do not give you play, even with cheats, and in етс2 so even anticheat no.

m
mr.dalnoboy 18.11.19

TOOTHPICK
I put pirate DLS France as mod,got there a free camera))),there are gaps in some places.But then removed,for when the discount will start

d
dixi67 18.11.19

Azaz Ololoev
a ban is not a ban but threw out.So.

[
[EHOT] 18.11.19

mr.dalnoboy
Azaz Ololoev
Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
thank you for the help )

S

What does steam or something what'?You're on the pirates,if someone should be in mm to put France download normal repak then delete the whole Repack because it is orig.apkopota skopirujte DLS and move to the folder mods ,I don't understand anything complicated.

[
[EHOT] 18.11.19

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
if you do that I mean steam didn't say anything. and besides, you have explained everything is available, everything turned out :) right now chase with DLS spasido again

B
Beybit Aytenov 18.11.19

DLS copied transferred to fashion on the flight does not go

v
vovangt4 18.11.19

TOOTHPICK
PM

v
vovangt4 18.11.19

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
San happy, if you don't have that DLC, PM.

S

vovangt4
Hi Volodi in a PM and I will write you from coming in but will charge I'm still 31 and 1 on the shift changer supports it 2 days work)

G
GG4 18.11.19

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Decided a double dose of some money to?

v
vovangt4 18.11.19

Azaz Ololoev
Yes dixi67 probably in the cartoon get banned and confuses it with steam.

S

GG4
What are you a child of nature,with what money?

G
GG4 18.11.19

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Ah, so you work for food?

S

GG4
Son you were born when the 90s worked for the food you overslept or not increased since right now the money paid,and not a PG, but in real life,this is unclear to me what your question was again asked you about che?