3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dev0tee 11.04.22 10:14 pm

FPS drops (Fortnite)

Please tell me, the game has an FPS counter, after it there are 2 more numbers with up and down arrows. what do they display? I decided to run the game but I catch wild FPS drawdowns, although the computer is not bad, I was going to a couple of years ago. I noticed that the FPS drawdown always coincides with the drawdown of the first number after the FPS counter, which is with a down arrow. Those. if this number drops from 140 to 20 = freeze, although the fps itself is normal and the number with the up arrow also does not change.
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 11.04.22

Dev0tee
I'd love to help, but I don't understand.
1st not a word about what hardware
2nd not a word about what OS
3rd not a word about what settings you play
on 4th not a word about whether your firewood is up to date.

PS so think and draw conclusions, write at least something from the list, maybe other people will help you, with options for solving the problem, and if not, then solve your problem yourself.

D
Dev0tee 11.04.22

KIBERMAX
Well, for starters, I had a question about what displays the second number in the FPS counter, I don’t think that my hardware is needed for this, you can read the question more carefully before throwing loud phrases. If it helps, it's not difficult for me to show the configuration:

Motherboard Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite V2
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Computer case Zalman i3 Black
RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2A2400C16 - 8gb x4 3200
SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB MZ-V7S500BW
CPU cooler Deepcool GAMMAXX 300
Video card - rx 6600 xt- 8gb
Power supply be quiet! Straight Power 11 750W

Windows 10 pro - latest updates
I tried the video card driver 22.4.1 before 22.3.2
Settings do not play a role, I tried it on both low and ultra

P
Pavel Rally 11.04.22

Dev0tee
Here, a person with the same video card also has problems.
https://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/rx_6600_xt_padaet_chastota_videokarty-1011722/

P
PaIceTa 12.06.22

Dev0tee wrote:
2 numbers with up and down arrows. what do they display?
Minimum and maximum fps. If from 140 to 20 it's bad. Here's a vid with a similar problem -