3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
handrusik 11.04.22 10:14 pm

Military equipment (Warfare)

I decided to create a descriptive theme of the military equipment present in WareFare, so that you can understand which equipment is most suitable for specific situations.
The Soviet MLRS "Grad" is a thing, in my opinion, useless, because. ammunition for only 4 volleys and, moreover, extremely unaimed. It does not know how to conduct preemptive fire (just fire at a given point), only at the enemy. But, standing in the center of the map, it easily takes out any area of ​​it in one gulp, though with a delay of 2-3 seconds. The landing force does not carry, there is no stock of ammunition for the infantry. There are no ATGMs, no machine guns, no smoke grenades. Operated only by tankers.
The American jeep Humvee has several modifications: with a grenade launcher for 400 rounds, with a machine gun of 7.62 caliber for 2000 rounds, with an ATGM for 6 charges. At the same time, each jeep is equipped with 16 smoke grenades and 500 pieces of ammunition for infantry. All three together are able to give a good rebuff to both infantry and a medium-armored enemy. Sometimes even hard. However, it is best to keep them behind infantry lines, or in constant motion. It is controlled by any detachment of 2-3 people, it does not carry paratroopers.
Jeep Toyota Tacoma - has several modifications: with a grenade launcher on? shells, with a 7.62 caliber machine gun on? rounds, from ATGMs to ? charges, there is also a modification of the "Transporter". Managed by any detachment of 2-3 people. Modification "Transporter" has 2500 units of ammunition for infantry, transports 8 paratroopers.
American armored personnel carrier Bradley - has a 7.62 caliber machine gun for 2200 rounds, ATGM - 7 shells, 25 BS caliber shells - 300 pieces, 25 FZS caliber shells - 600 pieces, 8 smoke grenades, 2000 pieces of ammunition for infantry. Operated only by tankers, accommodates 7 paratroopers.
American light armored personnel carrier M113 Mk1 (P) - has a machine gun of 7.62 caliber for 3000 rounds, 8 smoke grenades, 5000 pieces of ammunition for infantry. Managed by any detachment of 2-3 people, can accommodate 11 paratroopers.
Soviet armored personnel carrier BMP-1 ATGM - has a 7.62 caliber machine gun for 2000 rounds, ATGM - 4 shells, 73 OFS caliber shells - 20 pieces, 73 KS caliber shells - 20 pieces, 6 smoke grenades, 1500 ammunition for infantry. Operated only by tankers, can accommodate 8 paratroopers.
Soviet armored personnel carrier BMP-3 - has a 7.62 caliber machine gun for 6000 rounds, ATGM - 8 shells, 100 OFS caliber shells - 40 pieces, 30 BZS caliber shells - 200 pieces, 30 FZS caliber shells - 300 pieces, 6 smoke grenades, 1000 pieces of ammunition for infantry. Operated only by tankers, can accommodate 8 paratroopers.
Soviet armored personnel carrier BTR-70 - controlled by any detachment of 2-3 people, can accommodate 8 paratroopers. It has two machine guns of 7.62 and 14.5 mm calibers. There are no ATGMs or smoke grenades. There are also 4,000 pieces of ammunition for the infantry.
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dinikus5673 11.04.22

I really like "Tunguska")))

d
dot71 11.04.22

T-72MP drives :)
In general, all these characteristics in the game are very easy to adjust at your discretion. I posted about this in another thread...

D
Dinikus5673 11.04.22

"Tunguska" scatters all the soldiers and shoots at aircraft !!!
T-72MP is the one that the hell will you destroy ????

d
dot71 11.04.22

Dinikus5673
Yes, he is the one)))

E
Evofan 11.04.22

T-72MP This is a forester from a joke, he comes and disperses everyone. I've been trying to knock him out for the second day, so far without success.

d
dot71 11.04.22

Evofan
He needs at least 8 hits from the Javelin in the forehead ... So try and everything will work out :)

E
Evofan 11.04.22

Leo1988 It turned out to be ridiculously simple. He was distracted by the infantry and drove too close and turned around. And his regular marine knocked him out. It turned out even seventy-second to capture. I'll be honest, it's amazing. I tried to use it as intelligence. With a shot ammunition load with only a coaxial machine gun, he snapped for a long time.

d
dot71 11.04.22

Evofan
I'm doing deep editing of WarFare now, there are already some successes:

-new loading screens (while in beta, there are jambs);

- start SCUD;

-removed hit bars from infantry and unit emblems now appear only when hovering over a unit;

-corrected the characteristics and descriptions of almost everything that is possible. On the screen - a trace from the explosion of a SCUD rocket;

-expanded the interface to 9 weapon options instead of 6 in the original;

-added new units to the game.

At the current stage, I am finishing editing the performance characteristics of game units and will focus on transferring new ones from the game "Confrontation 3D". Well, along the way, now I am gradually editing the game missions, making them a little harder, but in moderation, so that the interest in the game does not disappear.

And yes, I work out all the changes in the game on a test mission created by myself, in which absolutely all game units are present.

d
dot71 11.04.22

Evofan
If you're interested, check out my gallery in my profile, I'm posting more screenshots from the game there today.

M
Mr. Dart Weyder 11.04.22

I like that anti-aircraft guns not only shoot at the sky)

d
dot71 11.04.22

Mr.Dart Weyder
So in real life, they not only shot into the sky. You don't even have to look far for an example - the war in Afghanistan. There, our Shilkas were used not to destroy enemy aircraft (there were practically none), but more to destroy enemy manpower.
By the way, I tweaked the Taliban settings in the game - now they shoot at helicopters from grenade launchers and from machine guns. The game is now generally hardcore has become part of the use of helicopters!

M
Mr. Dart Weyder 11.04.22

dot71
I know that in real life they shoot not only at the sky.

This is "Tunguska". She is also in the game :-)

M
Mr. Dart Weyder 11.04.22

dot71
And how do you create new units (what program)

M
Mr. Dart Weyder 11.04.22

I'll try to download litsuhu if I find it.

d
dot71 11.04.22

Mr.Dart Weyder
I'm still making new units from those models that are already in the game, just changing weapons, armor and other performance characteristics. Now I contacted a person who has developments in terms of new models, so soon, I hope, completely new units will appear.
Also in the coming days I will implement the ability to control aircraft.
If you are interested, look at my website (the link is in my profile) on the forum and I will tell you everything)

l
lapatison 11.04.22

I gave the Humvee 2-3 places for landing, depending on the armament.
Now it's easier to move small units ;)

S
SS-SID 11.04.22

dot71
Throw a link to the site where you do warfare mods, no new campaigns?