3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Po2L 11.04.22 10:31 pm

MSI X470 Gaming Pro MAX Crucial Ballistix Sport 2x8GB RAM Issues

I already wrote on this forum about the trouble with the RX 5700 and this motherboard ...
Today I discovered another funny fact, the RAM works in two-channel 2 and 4 places, but if you switch them to 1 and 3, then the komplukhter refuses to start, but on the mother the corresponding indicator of the problem with RAM lights up
MB who knows which tambourine to knock on?
(you don’t have to write about buying a new motherboard, I would like to solve all this without spending)
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Po2L 11.04.22

K
Kartonkratos 11.04.22

Po2L
Because it won't work like that! and in general, why did you put it in the first and third slots?

P
Po2L 11.04.22

Kartonkratos
how should it work?

P
Po2L 11.04.22

Kartonkratos I catch
blue screens because of the RAM, I decided to check it on other slots

R
Ryazancev 11.04.22

Po2L
The instructions say so
Spoiler
Did you run a memtest and came to the conclusion that the memory was not working correctly?

P
Po2L 11.04.22

Ryazancev
well 2-4 and 1-3 or I don’t understand something))0

P
Po2L 11.04.22

Kartonkratos
everything has now reached

P
Po2L 11.04.22

if there are 2 dice, then 2-4 must be, and then when 4 dice are in a full stack, they taught me how to use Google thanks ahaa

P
Po2L 11.04.22

Ryazancev
didn’t do the test, but he checked the BIOS errors and everything from the operational memory, but this is all in the stock motherboard overclocking...

R
Ryazancev 11.04.22

Po2L
I.E. when passing the test, everything is normal, and at the start of the BIOS 3 (three) long Pi?
sewed AMI BIOS
7B79vMC1(Beta version)?

P
Po2L 11.04.22

Ryazancev,
you didn’t understand a bit, I don’t have errors of this kind, so that with sound signals, etc.
, I get blue screens, and the error code is indicated on the RAM ... I did a memtest after that, I didn’t show any errors.

P
Po2L 11.04.22

Ryazancev
and all this happens due to the fault of the factory built-in overclocking in my motherboard,
here are two overclocking buttons in BIOS
BIOS flashed for the new firmware itself, it didn’t help ...
Now, when overclocking is turned on, it crashes in a row 5 times from those games in which I played normally in overclocking.