3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex. 11.04.22 10:32 pm

Removing the FPS limiter (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth)

We have DVD believable The Battle for Middle-earth
Version 1.0
With crack from hoodlum.
I do everything as in the FAQ at http://www.cnc-generals.ru
"You can solve the problem by looking here: Disk:|Documents and Settings|(user name)|Application Data|My Battle for Middle-earth Files|Replays (" Application Data" - hidden folder). We go into the "Options" file and set the value "no" in the line "FPSLimit", exit and save."

But the problem is that there is no "Options" in my Replays folder. There is an "Options.ini" file in the My Battle for Middle-earth Files folder.
But there is no FPSLimit line in it.
If you write by hand, nothing happens. When you open the file, you can see that the game has returned everything to its place. From NO to YES.
Tell me how to be. Or does it require patch 1.01
Thanks in advance for your reply.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siberian Gremlin 11.04.22

http://sg.redsys.ru/files/mods/b4me_NoFPSLimit.rar - unzip to the game folder

C
CnC3.cc 11.04.22

Thank you for noticing, FAK did it in a hurry, the exact address will be D:Documents and Settings*****Application DataMy Battle for Middle-earth Files
Even easier, you can type in Start-Run-%APPDATA%- immediately a folder will open, select BMEshnaya and edit "Options"
Once again, thanks for the mistake.
2Siberian GRemlin Damn it, first Fron deprives me of work, and now me too :)))

S

Yes, this is Silenovsky mod. It was easier for me to upload it than to find the link again. Yaki, I would pour myself ...

A
Alex. 11.04.22

Thank you. But here's the question. The mod is working. But if you load a save made without it, the restriction remains there. Will it be fixed? And is there anything that can be done.
Yes, and here is the question in the bluetooth fashion, is it possible to fix it somehow so that the splashes remain, but there are no puddles. Better without them, in my opinion. Or make 2 options.

S
STALKER 11.04.22

I found the Options file and changed it from Yes to NO.
Just haven't checked it yet.
By the way, the NOFPS file from www.Redsys, I guess I installed it, and instead of speed, Points were simply reset to 100, 300, as in the original, and that's it, it just sucks slows down. Tell me maybe I'm slowing down.

And about Bloodmod, I agree with Alex when you play, then the whole screen in red - black spots, even the units are not visible. But just if the splashes remained, then it would be nothing.

S

You can't fix your saves, because they store all information from all INI files of the game. Better start the mission again!

L
LENIN12345 11.04.22

Norod, can you once again describe the process of disabling the fps limit for version 1.03

P
Pasha Zhuikov 11.04.22

As I understand it, the fps limit for version 1.03 cannot be removed =(