3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ronxyl 11.04.22 10:56 pm

Patchwork is Missing (Elden Ring)

Almost passed the game and then remembered the old cave at the very beginning of the game. I spared Patchwork and teleported using the trap chest. In all the guides it is written to return and he will sell clothes. But he didn't show up. Not near the cave, not on the island further. Where can I find it or is it already blocked for me? And where can I find the fetters of margit then.
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostet09 11.04.22

Ronxyl
Mb on the road to the Vulcan Manor in the vicinity of the mountain or already in the estate itself

R
Ronxyl 11.04.22

Kostet09
He is not in the estate. I just didn’t find this place on the road)) I’ll take a look in the evening. I've had this happen with Rennie's sorcerer. Came and he died. This is what infuriates the game that it does not warn about the closure of quests as in the Witcher.

K
Kostet09 11.04.22

Ronxyl
On the road where the maidens ride behind them, there will be glowing stones, go over them, he should throw you off the cliff (one of the options)

K
Kostet09 11.04.22

Ronxyl
My Seluvis died after passing Nekron and Astel through my mine or between them, when I picked up the doll, but I closed the ending with Renny, and I squeezed out of Seluvis - a garbage eater (tamed) and an amulet to enhance magic + other pets, one remained and you can kill him! I'll check when it dies, more precisely after the doll or ...

K
Kostet09 11.04.22

Ronxyl
You tried to spare him but not forgive him, what will happen? I forgave him the first time, killed him the second time, I want to spare him the third time but not forgive him, I wonder what will happen ?!

R
Ronxyl 11.04.22

Kostet09
Not I've only played 1 time so far. Is there a game in there? The second time I will immediately come to him)) Yes, I still haven’t passed the farum azula and the Michella tree, I’m not in a hurry. I was just looking for it last night and couldn't find it anywhere.

R
Ronxyl 11.04.22

Kostet09
So I wanted to get an amulet. But he dies in the middle of Rennie's quest apparently. And I already did it.

K
Kostet09 11.04.22

Ronxyl
To pass 100% you will have to go through the game at least 3 times, these are 3 endings + all kinds of achievements as you progress! And how to pass already decide for yourself or ng + or just always a new game

R
Ronxyl 11.04.22

Kostet09
Well, it's all for an amateur. I'm not 100 percent stuck. 90 is enough ;)

A
AndralStormborn 11.04.22

In the first passage, I also went to Patchwork at the end - then after the cave he disappeared and immediately appeared in the Volcano Manor.
He also, after closing all the quests of the Vulkanov estate and leaving everyone from there, appears in one fort on the Altus plateau and gives an item for Tanit, and then pretends to be asleep, I thought he died. but after a reboot it disappeared. So he left. because his things are not left as after the dead.

And it is best for Seluvis to complete the quest immediately after entering Rennie's service. You can also later find his doll and come to him with blackmail - he will give one more to choose from for the call.
And then, even before he went for the Rennie doll, he turned out to be dead and only his clothes and the sphere remained.

R
Ronxyl 11.04.22

In short, it's clear, I'll try to look everywhere again. No, no, next time I'll go straight to him. Maybe it sticks out in this fort.

D
Dmitry Dianov 11.04.22

Ronxyl
Did you kill the flipper on the estate? Ricard.