3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rozil 11.04.22 10:56 pm

Clans, teams and other communities (recruiting) (Battlefield 3)

I propose to make a future squad that will gamble in BF3 over the network. So for the sake of interest) And then on some wonderful day we go to try the game in action, together) It’s still far from the release, so I think if no one is lazy, then maybe there will be more people)
151 Comments
Sort by:
t
troy2015 11.04.22

DegZ
Draco_747
Blow to the site bf3game.clan.su/ and to the forum, you will find applications there

K
Karasila 11.04.22

And take me, only I have the same problem as m1x_T1mMy) But I am happy to share first-aid kits, cartridges!

t
troy2015 11.04.22

I invite everyone to the x-Play clan. Recruitment to the clan will be open on August 27, but you can apply now.
Who will play BF 3, then we enter, we need as many people as possible. If you are adequate to the orders and can manage the team yourself (when appointing a squad leader or deputy), then we write applications!
If you think that this is a passing clan, then you are mistaken, the clan will arrange training and quarters, there will be a rating system between players, that is, you will have military growth and you can become leaders. Tactics will be worked out on each map.

bf3game.clan.su/
http://bf3game.clan.su/forum/3-1-1

I know it's still early, but we need as many people as possible.

s
st1x51 11.04.22

We are opening a recruitment to the Military Force clan, an application can be submitted on our forum
http://mf-bf3.ru/ an

: our clan does not throw words into the wind, if anyone remembers our clan from modern warfare 2, which lived for a long time: D

M
MucTepuO 11.04.22

I would play with you! Need a sniper?

p
poT9ka 11.04.22

I can do that too! I'm a sniper with a cop! skin is excellent! I will just buy litsuhu!

c
crytime 11.04.22

st1x51 wow, competitors showed up ;DDD

s
st1x51 11.04.22

CryTime
don't try to compete yet :D
just made a website, forum, bugs for a few days-_-

c
crytime 11.04.22

st1x51 of these SU clan sites have already spawned like rabbits. And all in one face. We will have a full-fledged separate clan site, which is already under development. Anyone can apply and contribute to the development of the site. See the link for more details. So it's better to just join than to suffer bullshit in the promotion of plagiarism

t
troy2015 11.04.22

I invite everyone to the x-Play clan. The clan will be opened on August 27, but you can apply now.
Who will play BF 3, then we enter, we need as many people as possible. If you are adequate to the orders and can manage the team yourself (when appointing a squad leader or deputy), then we write applications!
If you think that this is a passing clan, then you are mistaken, the clan will arrange training and quarters, there will be a rating system between players, that is, you will have military growth and you can become leaders. Tactics will be worked out on each map.
We need people with free time.
bf3game.clan.su/
bf3game.clan.su/forum/3-1-1

M
Mega Rabbit 11.04.22

Take me too =)

K
Kot Leopold 11.04.22

S*kin-kot or C*kin-kot if anti-mate doesn't miss.
Under this nickname since 2002.

Z
Zhydmen 11.04.22

OverNineThousand

But if it's busy then:

Pip-Boy
Vault-Boy
SonGoku
ListeRStorM
KitKat
ToothFairy

on kraynyak Zhydmen xD

T
Toxa95 11.04.22

KOTO3ABP
Maybe I'll come up with something for myself =)

1gR0MaN 11.04.22

Harler777unit.

X
XtremuS 11.04.22

huecmorjovbIy

lososnitunca

valeraking

sakavsraku

_
_ENERGY_ 11.04.22

troy2015
+1 in team me=)