3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 11.04.22 10:56 pm

Game Experience (LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga)

It's out now, please share your thoughts. The theme is only for the impressions of the game. Please refrain from flooding.
9 Comments
Sort by:
b
burito333333 11.04.22

I'm disappointed with the game, moronic semi-open world, crooked twitchy camera, no hub ((( (MB hasn't reached it yet)

P
PRANKOR 11.04.22

Optimization leaves a lot to be desired..

S
Smoke_Shooter 11.04.22

To be honest, not what I expected, if in Complete Saga you had full-fledged levels in which you solved puzzles to get to the details and red bricks, then here it's a stupid run from A to B, so far I really liked this level with the race, because there is at least something to do and look for siber blocks. Yes, there is an innovation in the form of new locations, for example, an underwater escape from a fish, it’s a pity there is no hub, as it was in almost every game (maybe it will be later, since the first episode has not finished yet )

b
burito333333 11.04.22

Smoke_Shooter
completely agrees, I generally expected that the original lego games would be sewn into one (

A
AlexanderMakarenko013 17.04.22

Very disappointed with the game. Not only is the storyline a stupid run from point A to point B, with periodic cutscenes, but the levels are also completed in 3-5 minutes. I have never seen such short missions in Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy. Even there, the game that was put on the CD, the levels were longer. Even in all past games, levels were often over 10 minutes long.
I also didn’t like the lack of a hub, red bricks (just buying them without looking for these bonuses loses all interest). There is no point in leveling characters at all.
Reduced the number of levels (The Complete Saga had 6 levels for each part)
In my opinion, the level of health in the form of hearts looked more original than the usual health bar, also with regeneration).
Of the pluses, I can list the prettier combat ... A bunch of additional tasks (even if they are monotonous). It reminded me of Lego City Undercover with its variety and a bunch of additional tasks.
The muttering feature is also a huge plus, as it brings back the atmosphere when there was no voiceover in the Lego games.

My rating is a weak five, as not everyone who has even played past games in the Lego series will go far. And before there were a couple of games a year, and this game was made for about three years. In general, it looks more like a failure among oldfags, and a breath of fresh air among casuals

L
LeViDoR 17.04.22

AlexanderMakarenko013
I have to strongly disagree! If you remember the comlit saga, where 6 episodes were played at the most in 6-7 hours, then here it is already, for the passage of the plot, you need at least 15 hours. I finished the game in about 15 hours. And the levels are clearly not for "3-5 minutes." And compared to the last part, the locations have become much more extensive, much more interesting than what they were.
It’s not the first day I’ve been playing Lego games, and there is a general understanding. It's just that maybe you initially expected something more from the game, which is why you were upset that your expectation was not justified.
I personally didn’t expect the game, and didn’t know about its release, so maybe it came to me.
And in terms of pumping, I didn’t bathe at all, I can’t stand running and collecting something, so I stupidly used the trainer and that’s it)

S
Setesh 05.05.22

Disappointed is the worst lego-themed game ever. One of the main drawbacks for me is the third-person camera, like in some kind of action RPG, and located very close to the character, which is very inconvenient for an arcade. I ran for an hour and dropped (previous Lego-themed games went completely)

b
byuki 05.05.22

Hello. After playing this game, I can draw numerous conclusions. I think my review can be quite objective, since I have played many STAR WARS-themed games, including Lego, and, in principle, I am a fan of this universe. And in fact, playing this game, I got burned out. But more about everything:
1. Gameplay. In my opinion, this is the best Lego game that has ever come out. LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga has added many classes with their own leveling, skills and features. As far as I remember, this is generally the first Lego game where there is such an opportunity. Since there are many classes, it becomes not boring to play. The game constantly forces you to change between characters in order to complete a quest, but, in fact, this is a general specificity of Lego games. The combat was also well apnuli. There is no clicking here, as was the case in almost all Lego games. In terms of gameplay, for a game whose target audience should be children, you can safely put 8-9 out of 10.
2. Graphics. There is not much to say about the graphics. But I can note that she also jumped a couple of levels up. I enjoyed playing. At first, I even thought that I was not in the Lego game, but in such a good 3A project.
3. Plot. Let's move on to the most important thing. I just can't find words for how bad this is. Yes, in principle, everything is as it was in the original film. + - the same sequence of actions. But there is a very big BUT. Firstly, for some reason they cut out a lot of scenes that were supposed to explain why this is happening. For some reason, Luke in episode 6 meets with Anakin, or with Darth Vader, already on the Death Star, and not on Endor. For some reason, many famous, iconic scenes were cut out, but instead they added incomprehensible jokes aimed, in my humble opinion, not at children, but at downs. Lots of weird plot holes. And who has not watched the films, he may not understand why. Even in the old Lego games on this topic, which, in my opinion, were made on the knee, the plot was transferred many times better. In older versions, all memes and gegs were logical and canonical. The only thing that there are no questions about the plot is additional tasks. They are, in principle, interesting and they are understandable, because they simply do not follow the plot, but are already added from the developer's head.
Bottom line: The game is quite interesting in terms of gameplay, the graphics for Lego games are also at a very good level. But the plot is just unimaginably bad. It may be suitable for children, but this game, in my opinion, is for children from + -7-8 years old, when you already begin to think more or less logically. And in the aggregate of all factors, this game can be put 7-8 out of 10. And according to my personal assessment, 6-7 out of 10.

d
daniil1138 20.01.23

I liked the game in general. I give her 9/10. Because there is no character customization in the game. And so minus points