3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruslan Manulik 11.04.22 10:56 pm

Help Needed Killing the Boss (Wild Despair) (Elden Ring)

Hello. I'm sorry if I'm writing nonsense)
Desperate to wet the steam boss in the castle of the red mane. A week for 3-4 hours daily. And two and three together and with phantoms of various stripes and with all hardenings and talismans in turn ... I understand - a kosoruk, but for all the help to others (more than a hundred), only 1 time I managed to pick the bastards. Level 62 Not a mage.
Help!!!) ps4
ps nickname - premiumold. We could agree on a certain evening-night time, we need 2 patient skill fighters ...
20 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruslan Manulik 11.04.22

Ps Hundred-handed from the second time fell, if that (

v
vovapalkovich 11.04.22

Summon Medusa (you can also swing it) + upgrade the fang of the bloodhound (up to +4 at least) + reinforced fire bombs enter the crucible knight

R
Ricch 11.04.22

If you were on a PC, I would gladly help you kill him)

R
Ruslan Manulik 11.04.22

vovapalkovich
Thanks for the advice!) I will try this too)

R
Ruslan Manulik 11.04.22

Rich
thanks bro. Appreciate responsiveness)

A
AndralStormborn 11.04.22

It's hard not to master magic) But, if you really don't want magic so fundamentally, you would try miracles, dragon ones there or bring a little 6 root of death to Gunark, he will give a boulder for throwing. Well, he gives a seal - it scales from Strength, the very thing for Strength builds.
Of the phantoms, the pumped Tychea is the best, but there it is also necessary to go through Ranny's quest, which is not easy, and then defeat the mother of this Tychea in the prison - also not easy, because of the black knives.
Another option - take a heavy shield and a spear - you can poke from the block, it's safe while there is stamina.
And you probably run with a clumsy two-handed - that's hard.

R
Ruslan Manulik 11.04.22

AndralStormborn
Oh cool. Then the question is: In what order to go through this particular loka? So far, I have only dragged 2 roots to the beast and have only read about the early days and have not yet taken a step in Liurnia. Maybe I'm picking them up early at all?
I run with an initial katana +7 and a shield with 100% physical block +5.
And thanks for the advice, even though I try to close all the points of interest before moving beyond the storm castle further.

A
AndralStormborn 11.04.22

Ruslan Manulik
Yes, you mean it very early. First, it is better to go through Zamogilye and its peninsula. And then to Storm Castle. You can look into Kalid - but only for the necessary fluffs that are not difficult to get, according to the guide. Practically, there everything you need is taken along the road nearby - a huge sword in a broken cart, then a spell and a meteorite staff in the swamps in ruins.
And after the pink castle, it is better to go to Liurnia. And only after cleaning it, you can meddle in Kalid and do the quest Ranni.
And after that you can go to the Gelmir Volcano and the Altus Plateau. And then the capital

R
Ruslan Manulik 11.04.22

AndralStormborn
Thank you friend for the details! I will most likely do so.
Only the question is open: liurnia to the castle of the mane?

A
AndralStormborn 11.04.22

Ruslan Manulik
Well, yes, before. Yes, and Kalid himself is better to clean up to the castle of the Mane, except that the northern part can be difficult.

g
goodWiN77 11.04.22

Ruslan Manulik
Yes, to the castle

n
nighthawkreal 11.04.22

vovapalkovich
Better beagle.

R
Ruslan Manulik 11.04.22

Thanks to! Yesterday I made a couple more attempts and scored. Fang taxis even at +2, and it became clear that having blacksmith stones +4,5,8 and +3 are not in principle and picking up golden runes +12, that I got in the wrong place so far and missed something))))
Thanks!!! I went to liurnia)
Peace to all.

D
Dmitry Dianov 11.04.22

The hunt for a giant comes into the crucible knight well. So he drank. The fang of the bloodhound is also good for its skill. In general, yes, an unpleasant mob.

R
Ruslan Manulik 11.04.22

Dmitry Dianov
I'll try after liurnia) thanks!

K
Kostet09 11.04.22

Ruslan Manulik
I'm on PC, I can help if possible

B
BeDaLeK 11.04.22

Kostet09
In the very first message of the author it is written that he is on PS4. There is no crossplay in the game.

K
Kostet09 11.04.22

BeDaLeK
I know that it is on the console, but I did not know about the mismatch with the PC

R
Ruslan Manulik 11.04.22

Thank you for your willingness to help!

R
Ruslan Manulik 11.04.22

They helped kill, after all!
Many thanks to Edge-the-Ripper)