3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vergil 11.04.22 11:10 pm

Slaves in Sildern (Gothic 3)

I'm tired of looking for five slaves that ZAPOTEK asks to kill. Where are they? And I would also like to know if Zapotek will challenge Umbrak, then who will win?
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
miltenmagognya 11.04.22

I had the same problem, I scored on them, I wrote them in another thread. Write who won the sweat or umbrak. Otherwise I already fucked them both

V
Vergil 11.04.22

In general, I found slaves, where you wrote, but there are only 3 of them, and I need 5, somewhere else 2. Damn, the last quest in Sildern and I sat down on it =(

Y
YellowKed 11.04.22

All the slaves are almost in one heap - if you go from the silden to the hunting camp - and from there up into the forest - where you found three - there are a couple of fires not far away, there are slaves near them - just look so that the big pigs do not soak them .. ..

V
Vergil 11.04.22

I finally found all these slaves. The confrontation between Zapotek and Umbrak did not take place, Zapotek simply accepted the quest and that's it =( But such a denouement could have been =(

m
misin 11.04.22

I also found these slaves but took them to the rebels. and received thousands of experience and money for each. Question: I can’t stir up an uprising there. He filled up the shaman with weapons brought to the leader of the orcs, passed, found food for the prisoners. what to do?

P
Plunge 11.04.22

Kill the leader as usual, by the way, I have a glitch, I
kill everyone at the leader and near the forge,
I go outside the fence and there the whole city is
standing with bows and crossbows. Bam all at once
and died, PPC. Haven't taken the city yet.

T
TGTG 11.04.22

And I took the slaves to Freeman, and then climbed into the barn and killed them with a crossbow. I also got exp from Zapotec. Such a bastard

G
GrinGo 11.04.22

By the way, the name of this npc, which frees the slaves, is symbolic.

Y
Ydslmdchd 11.04.22

Guys, this question is a bit off topic, but still. I want to get 75 turnips from assassins without killing magicians, and stopped at the quest "Slaves for Lago". I bring slaves to the mine, all that, and when I say "We have come", the nameless one himself releases the slaves, and you can't make them work. Please tell me the cause of the problem and how to solve it, it will help me a lot