3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexanderkaz 11.04.22 11:10 pm

!Spoiler! Choice of Endings (Elden Ring)

Good afternoon, comrades. I would like to knock out platinum for 1 passage, in all the guides it is written to make a backup before touching three fingers, but I have already touched three fingers. And now there are difficulties in the sequence of actions, knowledgeable people please help.
Now I have completed the Rennie quest, touched three fingers and two unfinished locks: mikella tree and farum (I haven’t chosen a victim in the fire yet). The question is, what sequence of actions is necessary and at what point to make a backup?
Do the Milesenta quest in the Mikella tree and before going to the farum (the choice of whom to burn yourself or Milena) make a save?
And then from this save, first burn yourself and kill the boss and go to the ending of three fingers.
Then make a backup to a save, choose to burn Milena, clear three fingers through the needle of Milesent and then make another save for two endings: the usual one and the Rennie ending? Or the choice of whom to burn does not affect the ending and can you make a save before cleaning with a needle?
Advise how best to do for less time.
And another question, at what point is the choice of the ending with Rennie (some kind of blue call sign) and the usual ending?
2 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiberiym 11.04.22

As far as I know (not 100% sure), but the choice of whom to burn does not affect the ending itself, only the path to achieving it. The ending itself is chosen only at the end of the game, after killing the final boss.
The choice of Rennie's ending is also available after the final boss, just a blue summon sign will appear at the statue of Michella (of course, you will have to clear it with a needle to do this).

G
GillesDeVanz 11.04.22

alexanderkaz
If you burned the tree yourself, you will get only the ending of three fingers, in order to get the rest you need to do some kind of fraud with a needle in faarm azul and give up three fingers)