3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saints Russia 12.04.22 12:29 am

Those crashes and freezes again (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I played for a whole week, ran around doing side effects, looking for treasures, etc., and just before that I installed the latest driver beta 353.38, I thought, well, all all the problems were solved, but as soon as I started the main task (the freak and in front of him), all the PPC crashes started again, Am I the only lucky one?
27 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkoO 12.04.22

Passed the game 3 times never crashed, I update the driver from nVidia constantly, I don’t even know why it crashes

d
dimakozhanov 12.04.22

MudrichenkoO The
same thing with the only difference being that I went through the game twice.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 12.04.22

All the "norms" I also crashes on nvid. Firewood swung did not set yet.

S
Saints Russia 12.04.22

dimakozhanov
MudrichenkoO
I don’t know what kind of computers you have, but it crashes for me

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.04.22

Radeon
for 200 hours of play took off 1 time for no reason at all

M
MudrichenkoO 12.04.22

Saints Russia
Maybe it depends on Windows? I don’t even know why they lied because of iron

C
CookOfTheSatan 12.04.22

I play on a bucket. It crashed a couple of times, and then not at important moments. Sometimes it hangs.

f
frostway 12.04.22

I have a GTX 970 card, I play 353.06 on patch v1.05, it usually crashes in the first 10-15 minutes of the game and then everything is fine.

t
tiger48 12.04.22

Because gladiolus)))

S
Saints Russia 12.04.22

MudrichenkO Windu,
literally like three days ago, was interrupted by a fresh, not crap

s
shtromk 12.04.22

Saints Russia
"freak before him", also crashes with the latest patch too. new bugs)
computer on the 980th and 5930th and only ssd.

D
Demon_ru95 12.04.22

I don’t know what you are doing that your game is buggy, cd projekt red this time has surprisingly good optimization. I have an AMD radeon HD 5700 Series 1 GB, 4 GB RAM, intel core i5 cpu 750 2.67 GHz. I started playing from the first day I went through the game 2 times more than once, only in Novigrad it hangs in the dialogues and the characters do not load immediately, Steem version

E
Eroppo 12.04.22

Saints Russia
353.38, according to the description, solves the problem only with chrome crashes, according to reviews, not for everyone. And on the sorties of toys, including the Witcher, there is still silence. Only on the forum of the game one of the moderators confirmed the other day that the jamb is in the firewood.
I close the GFE tray before starting the game, it seems that crashes become much less frequent

G
GTX7J 12.04.22

353.06 went all gut. after patch 1.06, I did not observe any sorties. I haven't tried the last one.

B
BlindGuard 12.04.22

The first time the game was played with such a config - 4670k / 7870 / 16 gigs of opera - not a single flight in 117 hours. I bought 970, I'm replaying it for the 2nd time - it's stable at least 1 crash in 3 hours of playing, sometimes 2-3 times in a row. Firewood last 353.30. On the face of a jamb in the firewood of the greens. GOG litsuha, game version 1.06.

M
Marlock4441 12.04.22

frostvay
and nothing that 1.06 has already been released for a long time ??

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.04.22

MudrichenkO
It's definitely not because of the iron, I play on a bucket of bolts, and it doesn't crash or bug.
Sanya Gladyshev
There is such a wonderful word as a pirate) By the
way, I also play a pirate, so all the DLC will come out, all minor errors will be fixed and I will buy the game, at the same time I’ll just wait for a discount.

M
MudrichenkoO 12.04.22

Pavel0198
Yes, something else here

M
Marlock4441 12.04.22

Pavel0198
and here is a pirate or a license, I was talking about the version of the patch, otherwise they are used to mow and blame the game themselves

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.04.22

Sanya
Gladyshev
2) and here is a pirate or a license.
If he had a face, he would have updated it long ago, no?
In general, the problem is most likely in the driver.

Saints Russia
Try to install an earlier driver or one that stood before, since the problem did not appear on it, then the problem is in the driver.