3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 12.04.22 12:59 am

The madman and murderer is not Nathaniel (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I think many people remember the quest with Ppisscyla and the attack on her. Well, we caught the wrong one. Just walked through the streets of Novigrad and stumbled upon a new victim, Geralt himself said this. Not far from the tavern "Nowhere".
But nothing was added to the log. If you went further, this quest can be completed to the end, for example, go to the doctor. The problem is, I don't remember where it is.

Updated:
I found a doctor, he says that you need to protect loved ones and be careful, the crime scene has been cleaned. But I suspect it was him, even at first I thought it was him. The quest is not added to the Journal.
25 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf23666 12.04.22

The killer is a young doctor, you meet him at the morgue, then you can find him at the docks in the warehouse

P
Pirat-AC3 12.04.22

Wolf23666
was just about to go there. Thank you! By the way, in what part of Novigrad?

I
Ilya233 12.04.22

Pirat-AC3
Your intuition failed you. You picked the wrong villain...

P
Pirat-AC3 12.04.22

Ilya233
means the second doctor, the one that messes with the bodies?
I love quests like this. When they are not added to the magazine and you need to strain your brain yourself. It's a pity there is no such diary as in Morra

I
Ilya233 12.04.22

Pirat-AC3
Yes, the one that is the most harmless at first glance. (but not the doctor who helps you :D)

H
HorvaT_G 12.04.22

You can't be a nice person, neither Batman nor Sherlock, with such methods of deduction... The quest is very easy and most of the correct killer was immediately figured out, this is not L.A. Noir.

P
Pirat-AC3 12.04.22

HorvaT_G
may not have played la. But I can't find another doctor

I
IArlekinI 12.04.22

Pirat-AC3
You are one of those who grabs the first person they meet and accuses him. Everything appears in the magazine, if you do not rush, but think. Replay the quest if possible.
There was a similar quest in the good old Skyrim, where the first obvious suspect was also imprisoned there)))

P
Pirat-AC3 12.04.22

IArlekinI
Not in it a problem. I completed this quest 3 weeks ago, I simply did not expect to continue. Yes, and in the quest you don’t have to choose, if there was a choice, you could think about it. Well, here you find Nathaniel right behind the murder, then you kill, that's all.
In Skyrim, the magician did not plant just the same

I
IArlekinI 12.04.22

Pirat-AC3
I'll tell you a terrible secret. There is a choice. just in conversation with Nathaniel. Only "ts-s", no words to anyone.

P
Pirat-AC3 12.04.22

IArlekinI
Didn't know this, I killed him right away.

I
IArlekinI 12.04.22

Pirat-AC3
Well, at that moment it's the most obvious thing to do. Although in principle, even if you find out the truth, you can still kill him or force him to apologize.

A
AoScorpius 12.04.22

Pirat-AC3
Well, in vain. You should have talked to him, anyway, you would have saved the prostitute later

d
danyil695 12.04.22

Pirat-AC3
I completed this quest 3 weeks ago, I simply did not expect to continue.
You failed the quest (in the sense that you did not find the killer), there will be no continuation if anything ...

P
Pirat-AC3 12.04.22

danyil695
is already there. I wrote about it. Just found a new body, just the quest is not added to the journal.

f
fr0stBiteX 12.04.22

Pirat-AC3
You screwed up the quest dude, deal with it. You stumbled upon the body because the devs let you know you chose the wrong guy. As soon as you meet Nathaniel, if you just stupidly do not attack him right away, it turns out that he is not in business, and raping whores is his "leisure" such. In turn, the doctor from the morgue is in charge, he is a vampire. It was possible to suspect this even when talking with him during the examination of one of the bodies (when only Geralt and the doctor himself are present there). Geralt notices that he looks somehow too young for the teacher and mentor of the doctor who cares for Priscilla (it would be stupid, that doctor is already an old grandfather, which cannot be said about the doctor from the morgue). The doctor, of course, dumps everything to work in the morgue and the fact that every day he inhales all sorts of fumes from body preservation agents, etc., but you can already draw conclusions for yourself.
At least in the whole game I didn’t run into a single quest that didn’t appear in the task list.

P
Pirat-AC3 12.04.22

fr0stBiteX
You screwed up the quest dude, deal with it.
yeah, to be honest, I don't care. I passed this quest with my finger on the spacebar.
I never replay what is, what is.

f
fr0stBiteX 12.04.22

Pirat-AC3
well, then forget it and don't worry)

P
Pirat-AC3 12.04.22

fr0stBiteX
so I already did it =)

M
MONAX 12.04.22

fr0stBiteX