3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PsiX_Storrent 12.04.22 12:59 am

Can't connect to servers, license (Killing Floor 2)

All good. Eregirovalsya (rose) such a problem. Yesterday I bought a Gift, activated it, downloaded everything, everything is OK, I go into the server browser, I find over 1000 servers with exorbitant pings, but it doesn’t matter, the bottom line is that when you try to connect to any of them, there is an eternal download, I waited a minute, 5 , 10, nothing, the H icon rotates like in a single, and that's it
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dante_Avitus 12.04.22

This problem is due to the fact that you have Russian localization in the settings. Change to English and it's in the bag.

D
Dante_Avitus 12.04.22

Also, when changing localization to English. You can do the following:
For Russification, you need to:
Go to the properties by right-clicking on the game and change the language to English.
Go to the game folder on Steam - common(killingfloor2-KFGame-Localization).
Transfer files from the RUS folder (KFCharacterInfo.rus, KFGame.rus, KFGameContent.rus) to the INT folder.
Rename the rus extension of the files in the INT folder to int by deleting the original files in the INT folder.
Restart the game and play with the Russian translation without problems logging into the servers.

P
PsiX_Storrent 12.04.22

So they seemed to say that with the April patch this misunderstanding was corrected, and what now, in English to play ?!

P
PsiX_Storrent 12.04.22

Oops .... I understand, thank you, I will come home from work and will definitely try

P
PsiX_Storrent 12.04.22

I did everything, everything plows, thank you very much for the advice