3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
axaxaxaxa 12.04.22 12:59 am

A cheater's job? (Dark Souls 2)

Because if someone wants to invade my world, the music in the player will stop. Taking advantage of this, he deflected the invasion by jumping off a cliff. Those. I died while the connection was going on. The inscription about the invasion did not appear, but it was impossible to exit the game. The exit button in the menu did not light up. Now I come across a second room with already OPEN chests. Loot, of course, is no longer there. Location before the first boss in the Carrion King DLC.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 12.04.22

AzuriSkill
No, it's all right, don't worry. The chests should already be open in that location - this is a hint that everything was looted here by Yorg, who went to the Sanctuary Dragon.

a
axaxaxaxa 12.04.22

at_sagor
Senks.
Moderators, the topic can be closed.

t
tatunserg 12.04.22

I also asked this question somewhere, 4 chests were open there, and the inscription: late!

g
gold man 12.04.22

at_sagor
But not Jorg rather, but a trinity of bosses - robbers. Moreover, after killing them, they give bones / twinkle, what they stole from the gg :)

A
AT_Sagor 12.04.22

Gold-man
Everything is possible, there are no specific instructions here. They, if you think about it, sound more convincing.

D
DadVdota2 12.04.22

Hey, why does the music stop playing? How to setup ?