3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viiii 12.04.22 12:59 am

How to get rid of this marker? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There's nothing there. There was a bandit camp, I destroyed everyone. I already looked with a witcher's instinct. There is nothing, but the marker glows white
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solidar 12.04.22

Viiii
on skellige you will see a couple more of these. Dumb bug.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 12.04.22

Viiii
This is a bug, you can't remove it, wait for patches. This bullshit pisses me off. There is a bugged chest that needs to be cleaned so that the icon goes out, but after you clean it, nothing happens. If you reboot and approach it, it will either be empty or with some objects

D
Dmitry_XAN 12.04.22

This is not yet a fixed bug. Wait for patches

w
warsnake 12.04.22

There is also a cage with a prisoner, not far from the bridge to Novigrad, where there are no bandits and a leader with a key to release this prisoner. Moreover, you can trade with him through the cell ...

-
-Al-ex- 12.04.22

Viiii
This is a bug.
Warsnake
Just meditate and they will appear.

w
warsnake 12.04.22

-Al-ex-
Where should one meditate for them to appear? I have already meditated 100 times during the entire game and 3 times in the immediate vicinity of this prisoner. Not a soul around.

s
slider221 12.04.22

this is not a bug, you just need to search all the chests

w
warsnake 12.04.22

slayder221
That place specified in the first post - a bug. All chests are searched there, but the marker does not go out.

O
Old_Nick 12.04.22

Viiii Duckheads
hang out nearby, and they are quite strong. Until Geralt enters the "zone of activity" - they "coexist peacefully", but as soon as we get there, the "movement" begins and the utopians attack the bandits. If the last bandit is killed not by Geralt, but by a drowned man - that's it, the camp is considered "active" and the marker will be active until the end of the game. And the corpses of bandits, over time, disappear
Warsnake
The same. Only instead of utopians - a military patrol (there nearby, at the bridge - a "checkpoint"). To deactivate this camp, Geralt must personally overwhelm the chieftain with the key. If you blew - everything, again - until the end of the game, the cage is locked, the camp is "active". Moreover: sometimes, in the heat of battle, even the merchant himself in an onion cage can be soaked. In this case, after a while, there will be an empty camp with an empty, but locked, cage
. Meditation, in these cases, is useless

V
Viiii 12.04.22

Guys, thank you all for your replies!

-
-Al-ex- 12.04.22

Warsnake
Near this place.

P
Pavel Tsar 12.04.22

Old_Nick
No need to hang noodles on your ears here, I replayed this place 2 times, killed the bandits myself, without any utopians. After making sure that the marker did not go out, he himself ran to these drowners, thinking suddenly they, by some chance, were also tied. But no. So it's a stupid bug.

S
Shreps 12.04.22

Find a bugged wallet (empty) put it in your pocket and meditate.980Ti you will have soon

O
Old_Nick 12.04.22

Pavel Tsarm
Well, let's measure who how many times passed.
Once again slowly: if Geralt killed everyone, everything "goes out" normally. I assure you - this is checked much more than "2 times". The fact that you didn’t notice how someone was slammed by a drowner (and this is very easy - the drowners are “reinforced” there, and the bandits, on the contrary, are rather weak, they die from 1-2 blows of a drowner), does not mean at all that this was not
And one more thing: personally, I do not really understand this "groaning, crying and gnashing of teeth." Well, your marker has not gone out, so what ?!
Can't play the game now? Ciri forever remained in the white cold?!
How do these markers interfere with the game ?!