3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexandra Lyashkova 12.04.22 01:17 am

Do not give a personal quest for Dorian (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I want to take a quest called "Last Hope" (Pavus Quest) that Mother Giselle should give. But she doesn't. What to do? I have already done the "One less venatori" square. Dorian often approves of me, so there must be a lot of him. What am I doing wrong?
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
Libera 12.04.22

Personal quests are given during the passage of the main plot. If you completed his first personal quest, then you need to finish one of the main plots in order to take the second

A
Alexandra Lyashkova 12.04.22

Libera
According to the plot, only the Ball remained, but as I understand it, they are already dancing as a couple at the ball, which means that it is not yet possible to go there.

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 12.04.22

Alexandra Lyashkova
"What am I doing wrong?"
Passed "One less venatori" first, gained too much influence to a fig. The bug is quite old and widely known. "Last Hope" had to be taken IMMEDIATELY after the cut-scene with the letter about Felix's fate.
More details here - http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Last_Resort_of_Good_Men (Bugs section)

A
Alexandra Lyashkova 12.04.22

Andrei Kolesnichenko
Oh, trouble. My English is at the 2nd grade level.

A
Alexinho1995 12.04.22

Alexandra Lyashkova
I got a quest after completing his quests at the headquarters, when you just came to Skyhold, then you go to him, you talk and Mother Giselle will be in the hall. Like so.

K
Kosolapyi1 12.04.22

Dorian is a real gay, so he should be kicked out altogether! )

C
Celesty 12.04.22

Kosolapyi1
what kind of nonsense? Maybe not play the game because of him? A good character, no worse than the rest, with his own traits and qualities. Throw Sarah out, why, she's a lesbian.

K
Kosolapyi1 12.04.22

Zoe Kim
I wish I hadn't kicked her out) She and Dorian flew out of the Inquisition in an instant.
But apparently you enjoy the society of gays, so I ask you not to write to me anymore, AT ALL.

C
Celesty 12.04.22

Kosolapyi1
lol

I
Isabella Travelian 12.04.22

double lol

S
Shine 12.04.22

Kosolapyi1
Dorian is a real gay
Like something bad.

In general, I never had any problems with this quest. It may be worth shaking the relationship yet, but most likely it will be activated after the next story mission.
And yes, when I passed, the dance at the ball was in any case, if you flirt with him up to this point and take it with you, of course. "Last hope" performed later.

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 12.04.22

Alexandra Lyashkova
But she won't.
It happens!