3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ground87 12.04.22 01:17 am

honey ghost quest (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

the problem in the quest is that I came to the basement, opened the door and the ghost is not inside, did anyone have similar problems? the lower classes did not accompany me at the same time, Geralt ordered them to stay at home.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Souren 12.04.22

There was a monster of a wild hunt, when you open the door, she runs away herself, you need to follow her.

g
ground87 12.04.22

the problem is that it is generally empty there, I rummaged through YouTube and other forums, but apparently no one there had such bugs. maybe the problem is that I found clues in the quest too early and it got bugged?

B
Beem1ne 12.04.22

You found the clues to this quest too early. I advise you to load early and not go to that unfinished house. Just ran into this problem myself.

A
Alex121286 12.04.22

You don’t need to go to the basement at all, go to the farm, take the quest and everything is ok

S
Staer11 12.04.22

Hmm. Same problem. Loading a save before climbing around the house is not an option - erased a long time ago

g
ground87 12.04.22

I had to rollback to 6 hour old saves in order to complete this buggy quest. Thank you all for your help!

T
TIGERblack 12.04.22

Passage of the quest "order: honey ghost" http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrougth/orders/#wiki-29401

Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 12.04.22

grunt87
hahahahaha, and I'm a fool, I deleted all the saves before this quest ... I'm a winner in life.

V
Vitaly Markin 12.04.22

It only takes 6 hours to roll back, in my case, now I need to roll back at least 20 hours, collect the griffin armor on a new one, complete a number of quests, upgrade from lvl 11 to lvl 14, a wonderful game.

g
ground87 12.04.22

the quest is nothing, so it makes no sense to make such big kickbacks in the plot, it's easier to score on it and complete it when there is a desire to go through 2 times

K
Kir6666 12.04.22

Well, does anyone have options for passing? same bug but don't want to lose the quest

g
ground87 12.04.22

Kir6ik the
quest is bugged if you find the hive before you talk to the lower classes. hammer the quest bullshit on him.