3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ge-force 12.04.22 01:17 am

Resolving Split Screen Issues (Horizontal) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Some players in Skyrim had problems with splitting the screen into two parts, one is normal and the other is a foggy "soapy" one, and updating the drivers, reinstalling the game did not give anything, but I found a solution, the fact is that Skyrim "does not see" the file d3d9.dll who does not know this from the direct 9 library so that he "sees" it, so to speak, we need to throw it into the folder with the game NOT IN DATA, namely with the game, after that we launch Skyrim, the download may be a little long, but there is nothing to play further :) by the way, here is the link to file=====>http://rghost.ru/6PXYKYNdL Attention I DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS WILL HELP YOU!!!!!!!!!
Ps also this file fixes the problem with "floating" shadows and removes the inscription in the upper left corner "No stereo device found"
I DO NOT GUARANTEE THIS WILL HELP YOU!!!!!!!! and please don’t judge me if I didn’t help you, I just decided to share the way, well, somehow.
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
RevIO2RUS 12.04.22

too late for 3-4 years

g
ge-force 12.04.22

RevIO2RUS < you know, the whole Internet clambered around, I didn’t find this anywhere

M
Mantikora713 12.04.22

RevIO2RUS
Yes, it's okay, Skyrim is a game for all time)

p
pecabir 12.04.22

hmm, vert.sync in the game through the ass