3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Matlashevsky 12.04.22 01:18 am

Game bug (Hand of Fate)

I want to share with you such a small bug, it works both in adventure and in endless mode... Accidentally figured out whether it's a bug or not, but it works for me... In general, there are two options for cards when you need to return 100 gold or a sword and a shield for 5 turns... If you do not return the spell -50% max health is applied... How scary, right?)... But not everything is so bad...) After the spell worked, you are immortal ... That is, it is impossible to kill you in battle ... Health does not fall below 1 ... But when you get a curse or if you have no food, you die, otherwise you run and beat everyone_))) ... IMPORTANT ... If let's say you cast a spell when you had 100 hit points and if you gain max health of 100 or higher, then the bug no longer works ... There is also such a moment, let's say you need to get the "Great success" card in the drawyou got the "Terrible failure" press escape and go back to the game and you start the move from the same card... Good luck to everyone)))...
0 Comments
Sort by: