3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mysteri0 12.04.22 01:18 am

Technical Issues (Homefront)

Discussing problems with the game...
104 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirk Rysin 12.04.22

poor optimization is the main problem

s
serafont 12.04.22

crap game, it's impossible to install the game or download it, I tried to change the server, country, nothing!!! the update is suspended, writes, stsuko bought litsuhu and have to wait for the servers to be released, what to install or a patch to fix everything in short, the anger is immeasurable, ugly game, I still see the game and it slows down freaks !!! but I have a radeon 4870 1 gig of memory, I’ll have lags in general

--- what the hell
they always sell a raw unfinished product like this and then we have to act as testers and refine the game ourselves, here thq freaks always did a hack that a stalker without 8 patches didn’t work that now homefront is also a fucking steam, I saw it in a hornbeam, so that it is covered, what the hell is it needed, ugly steam !!!

P
Percival CoX 12.04.22

only 50% of the game was installed from the disk, the remaining 5 gigs need to be downloaded from Steam, and the speed is on it right now ..... it doesn’t rise above 90 kb / s ...

t
tvorog8088 12.04.22

serafont

THQ is the publisher.

n
nikitaspy1990 12.04.22

I have a similar problem like Percival CoX did not install the game from 1 time with a volume of 5 GB, although 9 should be updated later, I press resume, and my status is suspended right now, I'll try to download the image of the game, maybe it's in the disk

D
Diesel41 12.04.22

What the hell, I change any system setting of the game, and then it hangs. What should I do?

A
AngelinaV 12.04.22

Hi all!
I have almost the same problem as Dizel41, i.e. as soon as I go to the main menu of the game (after the start of the game) .. after 1-2 seconds. the game hangs and nothing can be done, and soon after 4-5 seconds. "in the background" (in Windows 7) an error is lit, stating that the program is not responding.

l
leh-stav 12.04.22

nikitaspy1990
change the download region to the Netherlands.

c
cap1t0n 12.04.22

After starting the game, immediately after the video, the screen starts to twitch terribly, nothing can be done .. Who has the thread encountered this?

d
den mik 12.04.22

kap1t0n, the same garbage, and it's only in the "full screen", you put everything in the window ok.

d
den mik 12.04.22

If anyone can figure out why at full screen on some systems it practically does not work, please unsubscribe, firewood and all updates for everything are the latest.

-
-KiLLeN_RUS- 12.04.22

Help, I can’t install Homefront. I click on the installation and when Steam starts to install, this sign comes out http://s001.radikal.ru/i194/1103/be/4b2a1d7d8538.jpg. I click "OK" and after that after 5 seconds this appears http://s60.radikal.ru/i169/1103/02/b5b8506bb14a.jpg .What could be the problem?
I tried to install steam separately and log in as an administrator.

i
inkvizitor959 12.04.22

I’m alone in the second mission, the very beginning is when you get out of bed and follow this brow, everything starts to lag so creepy, so you can’t do anything at all. And when I start the mini, everything hangs through the dispatcher, the process does not exit and the whole system starts to lag (vista) and I have to restart the computer. I tried to shoot the full screen anyway, although the cartoon and the first missions fly !!! And here is a zapara .... help

l
leh-stav 12.04.22

-KiLLeN_RUS-
for the second problem, read the FAQ

H
Homer1994 12.04.22

WTF!? I can't get off the bus in the first mission!! WHAT TO DO???

l
leh-stav 12.04.22

Homer1994
there you have to sit down and then pick up a gun.

w
wine-min 12.04.22

The game starts up to the main menu. Then I click on play does not respond. Or I press ENTER-ohm does not register. Who knows help?

M
Modern2009 12.04.22

I have such a problem when I go to multiplayer.Is looking for servers starts to slow down and the music is interrupted! how to solve this problem?

t
tolyan7 12.04.22

I don't have music and voices in the game, what's the problem?

D
Diesel41 12.04.22

tolyan7
http://forum.igromania.ru/showthread.php?t=118966