3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 12.04.22 01:18 am

HELP WITH INSTALLATION (Fallout: New Vegas)

Good day. I'm having trouble installing the game. I have already downloaded this New Vegas three times and all to no avail. The fact is that earlier, when I downloaded the repack for the first time, everything started up for me, but later I deleted the game and hoped to download it again if something happened. But it wasn't there... I downloaded it again, run setup.exe, select the installation language and that's it... Nothing happens. And so with three repacks. BUT I noticed one curious thing in the task manager, in the processes. When I run setup and a window pops up with a choice of language, I have two processes setup.exe * 32 and setup.tmp * 32. When I select any of the languages, these two processes disappear. Please help, I don't know what is the problem
8 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 12.04.22

PaXa_
Viruses, some kind of firewood or just a shitty Windows. Well, actually, a pirate - choose.

m
marvelosi 12.04.22

PaXa_

And a week ago it was possible to buy it with all the additions for 250 rubles ... and the problems would disappear immediately, only your internal problems with the computer remained.

P
PaXa_ 12.04.22

Not in this case. Just a month ago, I downloaded a repack from the mechanics and everything was fine. As soon as I uninstalled it and tried to install it again, I had this problem. I had the same with the third part, so no one gave me a normal answer. (with the third part, I somehow got around this problem)

P
PaXa_ 12.04.22

Marvelosi
I'm not going to buy games when they can be downloaded from the Internet. Spending money on something that you can get for free is nonsense. I'll buy a fourth fall to support the developers and just for fun, but I'm not going to buy New Vegas.

E
Eroppo 12.04.22

PaXa_
why spend money on any things, products, etc., if they can be found for free in the garbage heaps, albeit in the same unusable condition?

P
PaXa_ 12.04.22

eroppo
Games are just entertainment, you can live without them. But you can't live without proper food. I'm not going to compare the game to a vital resource. I haven't gotten around to it yet

P
PaXa_ 12.04.22

I need an answer to my question, not the phrase "go buy litsuhu". There are masters who will find a solution to any problem.

P
PaXa_ 12.04.22

XBoy360
I checked the computer for viruses, updated the firewood, Windows is clean.